2021-22 MBB - Charlotte @ ODU, 1/29 7:00 PM ESPN+

Unpreparedness he can be blamed for.

Scoring drought should be a pillar for Sanchezā€™s team building nonsense.

Ha!!!

Sanchez gonna Sanchez!!

2 FG vs 8 TO with 4min to go in the 1sr half!!

AGAINST ODU!!!

I respect the fact that you still post!! It cant be easy knowing everyone here overlooks your post bc youā€™re full Iof shit, but stay strong!!

TRL is the only one happy tonight

1 Like

He can be blamed for not being able to coach offense. Where are the plays? Where are the offensive rebounds? Noā€¦ā€¦they got to get back to try to play defense.

1 Like

I kinda like how Sanchez keeps showing up to coach as bad as he continues to embarrass himself and the program. He is laughably terrible and yet still shows up.

Takes ballsā€¦ Or complete lack of self awareness.

Welp that first half was another stunning entry on the Sanchez resume

Disappointed Washington Nationals GIF by MLB

? So Reverend is happy also?

Yepā€¦

#sanchezgonnasanchez
#sanchezfarewelltour2022

Sorry not sorry to see you go!!

Only wish it could be sooner!!

As bad as we played in the first half, this game is not out of reach. ODU has blown some big leads this year and has trouble finishing games.

Maybe Sanchez broke another clipboard in the locker room to get them motivated.

Why are we calling a timeout with 2.2 seconds on the clock IN THE FIRST HALF?

I kinda like how TRL keeps showing up to post as he continues to embarrass himself. He is laughably terrible and yet still shows up

1 Like

Thatā€™d be a hell of a comeback.

Glad someone likes it.

I promise, last post from me to you. We all get it. If we lose, Sanchez is more likely gone, we get it! Iā€™m not against him being fired due to his resume here. But pulling for your team to lose is just a bad look. Just dont say anything and enjoy it quietly to yourself otherwise your opinions will be invalid from here on out esp when we win the natty in 2029 with Sean May at the helmā€¦haha

4 Likes

Letā€™s be clearā€¦ I am NOT happy about how embarrassing our program looks tonight. But I am happy that another embarrassing outing by Sanchez gets us closer to him leaving and unable to continue to embarrass this program any further!

Says it all really.

Well maybe not all. If ODU could shoot from outside itā€™'d be like 50-19. The scary thing is how many wide open shots theyā€™ve missed.

Iā€™m fuckin exuberant!

I remember when the Niners basketball coach had heart. Barely, because itā€™s been so long ago. Hey, maybe Sanchez thought 49% winning percentage would be re cog Na Tized.