2021-22 MBB - Charlotte @ Valpo, 12/11 1:00 PM ESPN+

Niners (4-4) travel to Valparaiso, Indiana for an early afternoon tilt with the Beacons (5-5, 0-1 MVC). Valpo was tabbed #7 in the 10 team Missouri Valley preseason poll.

Make Some Noise GIF by Valparaiso University

Sarcastic Game Show GIF by Cameo

1 Like

Beacons’ previous game marked the Valpo debut of Wisconsin transfer Kobe King:

Glad they changed from Crusaders to Beacons. That should reduce the alarming number of ships crashing in Indiana.

FWIW, NC wins on lighthouses 7-5 over Indiana.

1 Like

Just now seeing this:

clt isn’t a fan of lighthouses

So we are 6 pt dogs to Valpo, so let’s write the script now. Look good in the first half by leading by 10 at the break. Come out cold and lose the lead within the first 5 minutes, fight back to a double digit lead and then go on a 7 minute scoring drought and lose by 15.

1 Like

I have seen this story before like 100 times.

1 Like

I put my hand on my hip
When I dip you dip we dip
I put my hand on my hip
When you dip I dip we dip
I put my hand on my hip
When I dip you dip we dip
You put yours and I put mine
And we can get down low
And roll it round

Just get on the floor…

clt fully expects this game to end in a tie

This pack line defense by both teams is some riveting basketball!!!

We should be winning by 10. Valpo is unathletic and we’re commenting too many turnovers.

Anyone see Trapp?

Sunglasses Hiding GIF by Soul Train

Bored Music Video GIF

Going down our line up we are more athletic and better players 1 thru 8 except possibly one kid. Our offensive philosophy and sets keeps anyone in a game. It is maddening. It is like giving West Coast offensive players with speed to Vince Lombardi.

Hill can keep Sanchez and the fucking pack line defense and just switch defenses every now and then during a game of runs but please for the love of the basketball Gods please change this offense!!!