2021-22 MBB - FAU @ Charlotte • Senior Day Game • 2/26 4:00 PM ESPN+

I know Marshall has been pretty bad this season but they are not the worst team in the league. And I’m confident that the Herd would obliterate any typical Y league team.

Now I agree, don’t lose to non-DI teams.

If it fits your narrative…impressive or not winning 13 games at home is still a positive and that was the argument.

Im going to start keeping score now
Me: 1
TR: 0

Ok…it’s positive…not impressive.

You want me to star listing the negatives???

There’s a TON

I do not because i can list them as well.
Still 1-0. Its a tight one.

FMhoIlTXMAA2BYx

https://mobile.twitter.com/CharlotteMBB/status/1497561375975120899?cxt=HHwWhoC9xeKItMgpAAAA

1 Like

Damn I forgot to do my poll. Ron was all over the tech question!!

1 Like

I like the fire we played with late, especially after Ron got T’d up.

A first for everything.

FWIW, Ron was right to be angry - that was terrible officiating.

5 Likes

And all the calls after the T went our way. Without actually checking each game, it feels like weve been trending towards winning the TO battle more often than not recently. Trapp had some pretty bad shot selection the first half but that dunk was nasty. It definitely feels like we are the better team.

3 Likes

clt is glad to have a lead with Aly only playing 7 mins due to fouls

1 Like

Ron turned this team into thugs over night.

1 Like

I like it when we play up tempo

1 Like

So…did we win???

Laugh Lol GIF by SWR3

Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor

Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Cracks Me Up Steve Harvey GIF by ABC Network

Seemed like Vasic played a lot of minutes due to Ali being in foul trouble. That’s when FAU made their run. Vasic was a decent player as a freshman, just hasn’t found it yet, looks lost out there and clumsy. Can’t win with him playing like that. Anyway… a game we should have won at home. Can’t believe I’m so pissed we lost. Should have expected that. I really had this circled as a win. Sanchez underachieving with this team again. He’s not the answer.

1 Like

The 13 offensive rebounds by FAU were a killer. We only had five assists.

We caused 19 turnovers but couldn’t overcome the late blunders.

Very late, we had a much-needed stop only for two of our players (Trapp and Cannon?) fight each other for the rebound and fumble it out of bounds.

Foul trouble limited Khalifa and Trapp - especially Khalifa. The big guy had a very quiet game.

2 Likes

Vasic is a guard, not a center. I’m guessing Sanchez told him it’s either play down low with his size or ride the bench. We won’t win many if any at all with Vasic and Francois playing significant minutes at the Center. That’s on the coaching staff. The big guy recruiting needs to improve greatly.

1 Like

I still can’t believe how Garcia rides the pine as much as he does.

5 Likes

I agree. It was an opportunity squandered.

2 Likes

Can we hire Mathis? He seems to see things much better than Sanchez.

Even though that’s not saying much.