2021-22 MBB - Georgia @ Charlotte Exhibition, 10-24 3:00 PM

Voice recognition? Trapp

Wow, not sure how I missed this when he originally signed with us. Butler ave 9 rpg last year for Holy Cross. I guess I was more focused on the fact we need help with outside shooting and he shot 46% from 3.

Was trying to think of other players we’ve had, with similar stat lines as far as rebounding and 3 point shooting. It’s not a common combination. The best I could come up with off the top of my head was Javarris Barnett, Deangelo Alexander, Lamont Mack.

6 Likes
2 Likes

Who is Jahmil Young?

He’s a 6’11", 260# 5 who recently transferred in from Australia. His parents are missionaries.

Saw that too and sent a correction notice. (Got it right in the tweet. Hmm…) Otherwise, found it to be an informative piece.

Looks promising. Let’s go!

1 Like

4 Likes

This! Our OOC schedule doesn’t look very hard on paper, and like most have said if we finish 7th or worse in CUSA I think most are going to be calling for Sanchez head, hopefully the P5 Transfers can not only play well but win games in spite of Sanchez’s head scratching coaching.

We better finish top 2 or Sanchez needs to go.

Edit: never mind! :man_facepalming:

He did play.

2 Likes

He was only in for a few minutes but had one nice dunk. Its the first dunk on the Twitter video that NA posted above.

If we finish in the top four, it will be quite an accomplishment. I can see us jumping over ODU and North Texas, but that quartet of UAB, LA Tech, WKU, and Marshall is going to be pretty tough.

Do those teams have a squad full of 5 star recruits or something?! I think after 16 years since going to the NCAA the fan base doesn’t give about other teams, we hired a guy to win CUSA and that’s what I am going to root for us to do. It’s Sanchez 3rd year, plenty of time to get “his guys” in here and do what we pay him to do, win the league and go to the big dance. I have more patience for football but basketball in this CUSA shouldn’t be that hard to win, or we need to pay someone that can win it.

It’s Sanchez’s fourth year actually. It’s time to win or move on.

4 Likes
4 Likes