2021-22 MBB - Middle Tennessee @ Charlotte, 3/2 7:00 PM ESPN+

Henry W was the one I thought coulda been really good in the league but back then they considered him a tweener. You don’t really hear guys called that anymore. Not really a 1,2,3,4,5 position game anymore

1 Like

If PH could shoot, he’d be in the league. No question about it. He had everything else he needed.

Tru dat

I think PH has more tools that Young which is the reason I think he will be best overseas. Look at Ball and some of the other PG now and they are several steps ahead of Young who is very good. Duke has had some AA’s PG that are riding the bench in the NBA.

Exactly…and yes Withers was a serious dude for us too that didn’t sniff the NBA.

1 Like

Henry had several opportunities to come back to the NBA, but at that point, he was the King of basketball in Italy and making way more guaranteed money there than HE would have here.

1 Like

Come back and do what? If it’s a multi yr deal that’s impressive. If it’s a 10 day roster spot while guy heals up he’s doing the right thing staying put

I loved PH’s game btw, no shade from me. But the NBA is a shooters league and that is his one shortcoming

Offers in the off season, but for less guaranteed money than he was making in Italy…as i stated.

clt says people are forgetting Rodney white.

It is amazing how bad we’ve been since ‘09 or ‘10 (whatever Majors 1st yr was) but we’ve always had a good PG every year.

3 Likes

I remember when Lutz was here, ever since Colson, we used to say that all we needed to get to the next level was a real point guard.

Hah yup and we forgot we need the rest of the team too.

He was recently offered an nba contract(not g league) but turned it down.

Would that be the Timberwolves?

If P. Henry had a shot he would have not signed/ played at Charlotte.

From last year:

Truth bomb……

Does it feel good saying that?

Hahaha we suck too bad to sign a real NBA player!

I would much rather have a team of almost NBAers than a shooting star that will transfer or enter the draft early

3 Likes