2021-22 MBB - UTEP @ Charlotte, 1/13 7:00 PM ESPN+

Also great to see Threadgill had a good shooting game. We need him to be an outside threat.

pc

3 Likes

We outrebounded them 42-28. I hope we see more of that.

3 Likes

Aside from the inescapable scoring drought in the 1st we looked good. Nice to see Threadgill have a good game.

4 Likes

What is even more impressive is the halftime rebound score was 17-11 and we were losing that battle.

1 Like

Got to give Ron some credit for shifting focus and opening up the offense.

6 Likes

And we had 12 offensive rebounds!!!

3 Likes

This can’t be right! I was told on this board that Sanchez was not capable of making adjustments.

3 Likes

I guess we can all step back and see how Sanchez does during conf play, I still don’t think he’s the long term answer but if he does finish top 4 in the conference and we make a run in the CUSA tourny and make a run for an NCAA bid he will be back next year.

Like we have talked about over and over, he’s not going to make this decision easy.

We are playing our best ball now, started with the second half of the Wake game. That probably means UTSA beats us by 20 haha.

Yes, we need Threadgill or someone to be able to get hot from 3 and nail 3 in a row when we need it. Threadgill hasn’t hit more than 1 in a game all year. He plays like more of a slasher 3 (like wilderness) in a traditional lineup as opposed to a 2.

If only he could make 40% from 3. If only…

1 Like

All home games lately if you count Wake as home. The test will be how we do on the road.

1 Like