2021 Concerts

See that My Morning Jacket will be kicking off their 2021 tour in CLT at the uptown CMCU Amphitheater:

1 Like

I got my tickets to DMB

2 Likes

clt waits for hootie

MeanJoeGreenโ€™s posting of a Primus video in the 90โ€™s Music thread reminds me that Les Claypool & Co. will finally see the twice delayed โ€œA Tribute to Kingsโ€ Rush tribute tour take place this year. Performing the latterโ€™s A Farewell to Kings album in its entirety, Primus will make stops in Asheville (Aug 28), Raleigh (Sep 4), and Charlotte (Sep 5).

1 Like

With the postponed Garth Brooks show at BofA Stadium now on for Saturday, September 25th at 7PM, would think that Coach is pushing for an early afternoon start for the home football game vs Middle Tennessee scheduled that same day! :wink:

Too damn hot in the afternoon. Have to make a choice. Football!!

1 Like

ZZ Top July 28 speedway campground? Rock city?? They ainโ€™t getting any younger. Their documentary was killer, but no surprise for that little badass band from Texas

A few years ago Bob Dylan came to Halton. Iโ€™m not really a Dylan fan - but I donโ€™t deny his legacy so I am very glad I went. I wish they would have more concerts in Halton.

1 Like

With the football game vs Middle Tennessee moved to Friday, September 24th at 6:30PM, shouldnโ€™t be any conflict for Coach to see the Garth Brooks show.

I saw Dylan with Willie Nelson in Savannah. I donโ€™t remember him at Halton?

Now that we have the Rich, we should promote shows there.

On a more personal note, I have reached the point of hoping for a replacement Beastie Boy, if that would do honor to the original group. Maybe impossible, but I am open to the possibility

Dylan at Halton back in 2010:

Do I remember that Dylan bumped heads with Campus Police when he was here?

Had tickets to Doobie Brothers/Michael McDonald and had to turn them in. Tickets to Graham Nash and had to return them. Same with Steve Hackett and Jim Messina.

Iโ€™ll just wait till day of and buy band turn ins. Chicago and possibly Colin Hay ( Men at Work). Judas Priest is not outside the realm of possibility just because Iโ€™ve never seen them. Garbage also on the radar but I care nothing for Alanis Morrisette.

I love the crusty beaver! Played guitar there many years ago and ruined someoneโ€™s tiny amp speaker. I do love it loud. Miss the old place and the old vibe, including live Hank Williams SR

That is beyond cool.