2021 Football Season

Were we not allowing Chris to throw to Tucker last year or something?

https://twitter.com/Hunter_Bailey45/status/1448680828628787202?t=9yIX6R0bmkzyyiXvgLkkGQ&s=19

8 Likes

Now thatā€™s what Iā€™m talking about.

3 Likes

Lol donā€™t show Wolfie

2 Likes

Where is this from?

They nailed it for the sunbelt thatā€™s for sure.

2 Likes

This weekā€™s prediction is Charlotte vs Buffalo in the Cure Bowl:

:face_vomiting::-1::broccoli::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::see_no_evil:

What so bad about the Cure Bowl? Iā€™ll be happy with any bowl at this point.

1 Like

Not sure we want any more from Buffalo.

2 Likes

I donā€™t want Buffalo 2x in our two bowl history.

2 Likes

We might not qualify for a bowl. We certainly are not qualified yet

1 Like

Nope, with Rice improving weā€™re not the lock we appeared to be a couple of weeks ago.

I think our offense is still strong enough to get two more wins. Marshall is the only team left on the schedule thatā€™s over .500 at this point.

5 games left, I would think we would be favored in the Rice and ODU game, if we canā€™t go 2-3 and sneak in being bowl eligible, I donā€™t want to hear another word about ā€œHealy leavingā€

1 Like

I believe we will get to 6 wins, but would be disappointed with 6 wins with a healthy enough Reynolds in his final season. This season has been crazy with inconsistent play/wins from what little I follow of other programs. The generalized assumption that if A beats B, then B blows out C, the C must surely lose to A, has proven unreliable. How our team is playing and how many are healthy, will likely change so much before we get to 6 wins, as will our competition. We need to score many points each game to win and that requires #3 to play very well

1 Like

5 games left, if we canā€™t get to 6 wins then this season will be a HUGE disappointment.

3 Likes

I think we will, just not as sure of that as I was a week ago.

WKU will be a great showcase for this teamā€™s mettle. FAU really shook up my confidence; that was a miserable second half performance, but I think the players and coaches would disagree. If we can score in the second half, I like our chancesā€¦if not, when is basketball season?

2 Likes