2021 Week 10 - Rice @ Charlotte (Homecoming), 11/6 3:30 PM ESPN+

Now wait just a minute, NWA. You canā€™t just come in here and suggest solutions to peopleā€™s problems. Furthermore, you canā€™t attempt to deprive people of the things they enjoy griping about on the internet. Whatā€™s your problem, pal?

3 Likes
2 Likes

Sounds like weā€™re going to have a great atmosphere.

clt plans on making cauliflower rice at the tailgate

People must be betting on the 49ers.Latest line out of Vegas has Charlotte a 6 point favorite.

Looking for 1 now.

100% Truth!! I tailgate up the hill from the Normbulance.

Thatā€™s interesting. Rice beat uab at their place. Iā€™m surprised weā€™re favored and by that much after our last few games. Hope the gambling gods are right again. Itā€™ll make us 5/6 closer to a bowl bid.

1 Like

Need 1. Lmk

Got you one if still needed @Tintin

Selling my 3 tickets & orange parking pass since Iā€™ve got military training this weekend. DM if interested. Sec 104, Row 1, Seats 3-5

Iā€™m still mad at Lambert for the huge lead blown verse Rice at home in 2016. Rice kept on throwing screen pass after screen pass in the second half and we couldnā€™t stop them.

2 Likes

I remember that one vividly. You could see the outcome a mile away in Riceā€™s comeback after we had established a comfortable lead. It was painful to watch and in cold weather, no less.

1 Like

Yeah. I was out of town and followed the game on the espn app. I was ecstatic we were up 21-0 in the first quarter and ended up losing 22-21. Got to be one of the worst time/game management jobs of all time. I was pissed for weeks. I guess some of us still are. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Nate Davis got hurt and we were playing walkons on the OLine. That killed us.

All we needed was a field goal and Lambert threw trick plays at them that lost yards.

The defense kept making stops, but we just couldnā€™t score.

Probably the most frustrating game Iā€™ve ever seen is play

1 Like

Yeah that one stung. We were two wins away from bowl eligibility and ended up losing the final 3 games.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/statsowar/status/1455532881036644353?s=20

1 Like

OK, now Iā€™m scared.

1 Like

I donā€™t see where our killer student section is a factor in those numbers

Any word on if Chris Reynolds will play?