2021 Week 10 - Rice @ Charlotte (Homecoming), 11/6 3:30 PM ESPN+

We had 19,151 for the App game in 2018.

I have attended every game except the WKU game last year. I have seen the bigger crowds but remember that we brought in stands for App. I guess my question is do the SRO attendees just go where they want or do they have to remain in certain areas? A friend was looking for tix and wanted to know.

For the App game they were more limited in standing room only tickets because of the temp bleachers.

There’s no designated standing area to my knowledge. You basically have the run of the concourse.

1 Like
1 Like

clt is concerned. if our concrete cannot hold suites, how can it hold all of the SRO?

Run of the concourse - not a bad deal then. I might would trade my seats in 104 for them. Drink and walk around and watch the game. Guess I can do that now though and still have my seats.

Plus eye empty seats and after the first quarter go snag them

You know I’ve wondered how they were going to handle this with online ticketing. In the past when we had sellouts and near seal outs the aisle attendants would make you show your ticket every time to go back in the aisle until they recognized you.

So far this year they haven’t been checking, but this game is going to be a bit different attendance wise than the other 4.

How would that work with online tickets?

They going to stop everyone heading to their seats and make them haul out their phones and look up their tickets?

That would be an epic mess.

Plus how is my wife supposed to do that? Do I need to transfer her ticket to her?

Will be interesting to see if they try any of that.

They are probably still short staffed so I doubt they will have anyone checking.

1 Like

True, but with a sell out you might think they’d go the extra mile to get enough people to work it.

Either way, when things ever get back to “normal” it will be interesting to see if they go back to the old strict method.

If they do it will be hellaous to try to enforce on cell phones. It was already a pain in the ass to have your paper ticket pinched between the pinky and ring fingers at an angle they could see it while carrying a load of concessions back to your seats.

clt says Face ID is a pain with a mask on. Not good for MBB

Wonder if they can access the chips from our vaccines with a scanner

clt expects them to have magnets to check our arms for vaccination

You might need to stop by our tailgate for a good meal before heading in. That might cut down on the concessions you’re carrying. :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I guess money continues to come in on us. Spread up to -6. Time to show up big

1 Like

I am hoping we play our most complete game of the season tomorrow. Everyone brings their A game especially the coaches.

1 Like

…and the fans. Hope we have some good recruits on hand to watch and soak in the unique and awesome atmosphere.