2021 Week 2 - Gardner-Webb @ Charlotte, 9/11 6PM ESPN3

Like the changes. Do not know much about Justin Wisenhunt, but would like to see him or BJ start as the 3rd LB.

I love seeing us on that map, but I think it’s also deceiving. Our area probably has five times the population that Appy and Marshal have combined. There is a BFE bias in the methodology.

I would like to see us be able to play backups for a meaningful # of snaps in this game, especially at OL. We are going to be decimated by graduations at OL following this season, with only Jaxson Hughes, and I guess John Jacobs, assuming he can get another year of eligibility (think this would be his 6th) returning.

We have similar issues at DB and DL. This is a game to evaluate our depth.

3 Likes

Niners Live:

https://fb.watch/7UoKu--dbl/

9 Likes

clt says brad p has over 92k followers. Nice to see that

2 Likes
2 Likes

Glad coach addressed the color of his shirt on Game Day. I saw it and went WTF! Hope he never wears it again if it won’t show as green on TV.

I just want to say that I love our green helmets! They look so much better.

6 Likes

Very shiny, I enjoy shiny things.

If you want to tailgate but don’t have anyone to tailgate with or have some folks but don’t want to mess with the set up - please feel free to join the Normbulance.

We are on the sidewalk at the stadium at Gate 2 on the alumni side. Come and hang out with us. We always have a grill going and plenty of beer and shots.

2 Likes

You get the normbulance all fixed up?

Lol what did he say?

I did! Picked it up at the mechanic at 330 on Friday and rolled right to the game. It wasn’t prepped and it wasn’t clean but it was there. Looking forward to a regular tailgate Saturday!

1 Like

Awesome dude! I’ll be in redlot tailgating myself, but it’s not a Niner game without you there

1 Like

I’m always torn between throwing a wild tailgate and tailgating with you guys. Wish I could do both!

1 Like

We want to bring our 10 month old to her first Niner game Saturday. Do kids under two need a ticket?

3 Likes

Nope they don’t

2 Likes

Said people gave him a hard time for wearing a “blue” shirt. He said it was green but on TV it didn’t look green. Maybe the green was in small specks. It looked light blue to me. And coach or someone at the radio interview said Kuechly was wearing the same shirt at our game.

1 Like