2021 Week 2 - Gardner-Webb @ Charlotte, 9/11 6PM ESPN3

Here’s the pic of Luke. Same polo as Healy and def looks light blue to me as well. But, nonetheless, really cool to see Luke & Rhule investing time in our program. These are the type of relationships I love seeing the our coaching staff develop with the pro team in town.

5 Likes

clt casually mentions Luke earned over $62M

I saw coach at Gameday uptown in person it was def green.

2 Likes

The magic shirt

Looks more grey than blue to me.
Let’s have a poll to see what color it was. :wink:

2 Likes

Let’s make this MOFO debate go viral, like that one about the dress a few years ago.

1 Like

5 Likes

I saw three different images of Healy’s shirt. One looked light green, one looked light blue and the other looked light grey (as Keuchly’s does----to me at least).

Healy put that voodoo on you.

Go Blazing Saddles GIF

Thought I saw Hunter Bailey tweet an update on Tank Robinson. Can’t find it now. Anyone else catch it?

Rhule just looking for his next job

Yes, Tank Robinson tore his Bicep and is out for the season.

East Carolina

Dang.

Crap.

Next man up. Although I think Martinez was injured too. Hope this is a sign of things to come.

At least that is what the tweet said when I saw it. But it’s not up anymore. I’m the article Hunter Bailey put out for the game this week it just said Tank was supposed to have an MRI and is doubtful. I wonder if he released the injury news too soon?

The tweet said torn bicep that needs surgery…can’t get that wrong.
I’m guessing there may be a thought of trying to play thru it…hence removing the tweet for saying “out for the season.”

Just a guess.

How did Tank play in the Duke game? I believe he missed a couple tackles that allowed Mataeo Durant to get loose. However, I do not think he should of been put in the position to have to make those tackles. Also, 2 plays do not define his impact on the game.