2022-23 C-USA Basketball ๐Ÿ€

clt says we should have at least two ranked teams in the aac next year, more opportunities to rush the court

2 Likes

clt says this team should be ranked in the top19

Week 10:

2 Likes

FAU handles WKU in Bowling Green on National TV.

Received lots of praise.

Apparently, it doesnโ€™t take a decade to turn a program around, even one that has never done anything in hoops and plays in a H.S. gym like FAU.

1 Like

In addition, North Texas rallies in Miami to top FIU, so leagueโ€™s top 50 teams per NET continue their winning ways.

Yup. They got a winner. We have apologist propping up a loser; for what purpose I cannot ascertain

As a reminder, May in his 5th season at FAU. Definitely the surprise team in C-USA this year after being a middling 66-56 (34-32 C-USA) over the first 4 in Boca Raton.

Ranked opponent at home is what rushing the court is made for.

1 Like

Im not rushing for fau

1 Like

Good - the rushing shouldnโ€™t be you. It should be the students. We can act like we have been there before because we have - students tho? they never have.

5 Likes

You will see me rushing the court. Memories like that are what makes students become lifelong fans.

2 Likes

I still talk to people who basically locked in their fan hood rushing the court. I did it vs LVille at Independence arena. SO many talk about the Sincy games or Xavier game or other big moments. I say do it if you feel the spirit to - but more than anything donโ€™t give students crap for doing it. It is good for the future of the program.

Fair enough

• rush the court with win over ranked team
  • donโ€™t rush the court with win over ranked team
  • stand around with your hands in your pockets

0 voters

3 Likes

1 Like

FWIW, can somewhat understand the ECU and SMU student bodies being apathetic towards their MBB programs, but Tulane is having a pretty good season. Will be interesting if they show up for #1 UH tonight in the Big Easy.

FAU second team on this list. (Also includes Boise State)