2022-23 C-USA Basketball 🏀

Lofton probably the only CUSA player who will get drafted. I don’t know what the scouts have to say about him, but he plays with high energy, I’d like him as an early second rounder

1 Like

Reading that Lofton has lost 20 lbs since the end of the season. Had a nice showing at G League Elite Camp yesterday:

If he slims down and adds some more muscle he may end up being a steal in the draft. Him being even more explosive would be a lot to handle, even in the Pros.

If Lofton could give his excess weight to his U-19 World Cup teammate Chet Holmgren, then it would be a win-win for both!

In addition to Lofton getting the call up, see that former UTEP big man Bryson Williams did too. Latter played for Texas Tech this past season.

Run, are there any good players actually playing in CUSA next season?

Part snark, part serious question. It looks like we had only 1 player good enough to get drafted, and he is gone. A bunch of next time guys have either transferred (Jahmir) or said they aren’t returning.

I guess Slick Rick @ WKU is sitting pretty. Shouldn’t be much of a challenge for him.

Reigning conference POY Jordan Walker of UAB and all-C-USA first teamer Dayvion McKnight of WKU the most notable returnees. Once again, MBB will go through Birmingham.

1 Like

Maybe Cayman Islands will be better for these teams than Bahamas for us.

1 Like