2022-23 C-USA Basketball ๐Ÿ€

Wait so you are telling me that playing in a quality league can overcome a fairly easily OOC schedule? :smile:

Southern Nazarene not factored in since non-D-I. BTW, Saint Maryโ€™s is #7 in the NET and #17 in todayโ€™s AP Top 25. That beat down they put on North Texas was no fluke.

I think thatโ€™s TL and others point, why donโ€™t we schedule some MWC games? Heck we might even be able to get some H and Hโ€™s with themโ€ฆ

Owls rally in the second half:

So we play MTSU next week right?

Correct. Official bracket should be out soon with FAU vs LA Tech finishing a little while ago.

2 Likes

All conference accolades begin:

23_MBB_All_Academic_Team

WBB_All_Academic_Team

2 Likes

Congrats to Jacee.

1 Like

Decent NET numbers for the top 3 as FAU is #15 and UAB #56 in addition to #39 for the Mean Green.

Think we have good enough NET for 2 bids, but they will give one of them to CHeat citing their 1 quad 1 win and ignoring their 9 losses.

1 Like

Week 16 goes to:

Canโ€™t really argue with Jelly winning. He torched us.

Jelly started working the refs before the game started, greeting each of the three as if he were a long lost brother. It got him a crucial call near the end that helped decide the game. Great offensive player, but may be torched on defense at the next level due to lack of size. Iโ€™ll be interested to see how UAB does after heโ€™s gone.

Latest NET (thru games played 3-5):

15 FAU
39 North Texas
57 UAB
111 CHARLOTTE
119 Middle Tennessee
163 LA Tech
175 WKU
187 UTEP
195 Rice
217 FIU
288 UTSA

Very good basketball team. Hope they lose.

1 Like