2022-23 College Basketball 🏀

This is a little closer to #Goldstandard

Note - it still isn’t championships.

The ACCaholics at FNZ (Collin Hoggard, a noted UNC homer) is pissed the Mountain West got 4 bids and kept the ACC from getting more. His main complaint is they haven’t done anything in the past NCAA Tournaments.

What the F does that have to do with this season?

These people are such bullshit aristocrats. Why doesn’t anyone see it? That’s all the sports media is. Which is nuts considering the coaches and college rosters flip more every season than they do in any pro sports.

What the hell ever happened to meritocracy?

Good question

A post was merged into an existing topic: 2023 College Hoops Coaching Carousel

Forgive me if this is a dumb question…

Can players still enter the transfer portal if their team is playing in the post-season… such as the CBI, for example? Or, does the team’s season have to be over?

1 Like

You can enter the portal at any time of the year, just have to request it to the schools athletic department. Obviously entering means you have removed yourself for the team and tournament.

Actually can express intent to enter at any time. Basketball portal officially opened today for this cycle.

You can likely declare after the tournaments are over. I figure though unless your participating in the ncaa tournament you likely would just declare now and sit out of the NIT or CBI. There likely isn’t a point of risking a major injury in those games unless you really plan to play with that team next year.

As mentioned, you can declare at any time but there are “windows” in which to officially enter the portal. That’s the reason so many have been announced today.

clt says that should be our stated goal entering the AAC. Bowl game and NCAA Tourney

Gold Standard Dnc Debates 2019 GIF by MSNBC

All that money in Indy and NCAA is penny pinching on travel expenses.

1 Like

GA State has 6 already I believe.

1 Like
1 Like