2022-23 College Basketball šŸ€

ā€¦and if we have any guys hiting the portal, there is a 100% probability someone will post here that the sky is falling.

2 Likes

History as far back as I can remember says we will. Transferring out of the program isnā€™t anything new for the Niners.

Harlan is probably my fave. His vocal clarity, enthusiasm and focus on the game is excellent.

If your not watching the NIT when we are in time out.

The Oregon court is a crime against nature.

It truly is offensive to everything that basketball is, was and should be.

3 Likes

Apparently the trees on the Oregon court are an homage to the inaugural NCAAT championship team in 1939 nicknamed the ā€œTall Firsā€ due to the height of the starting front line.

BTW, the floor has been like that since 2011 so been that way for a while.

A post was merged into an existing topic: 2023 CBI Tournament, 3/18-22 FloHoops + ESPN2

See why the PAC12 media rights are worth less than the other P5s?

Not because of basketball courts.

I meant because the courts been like that since 2011 and Iā€™ve never seen it before. It was a joke.

1 Like

Gotcha. Iā€™m a hoops junkie so seen it and pretty much all the others as well.

1 Like
1 Like

clt says the ball just needs enough air to be able to dribble

And we got a 2024 high :star::star::star: QB commitment tonight too!

tumblr_lk3fgo4cWk1qf3q8io1_500.gif

4 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Why is the NCAA screwing around with the type of basketball used for the Tournament?
Seems weird to do when these are the games that mean the most. If youā€™re going to experiment, shouldnā€™t that happen in some preseason exhibitions or something. Bizarre.

3 Likes

This Cincinnati at Utah Valley NIT game reminds me of one of our old battles. Biggest home game in Utah Valleyā€™s history.

1 Like