2022-23 MBB - Charlotte @ Detroit Mercy, 11/23 12 Noon ESPN+

For one thing, we will have different refs; hopefully ones that call fouls on both ends the same way or favor the home team.

We learned and growed so much today!!

Please, just no

1 Like

Donā€™t panic. This loss helped us complete the construction of another pillar. Caution, success ahead.

1 Like

Just another deflated hot air building block in a failed basketball program stacked by a failed head basketball coach.

The captains on this team need to hold court and get this team together and lead by example. Time to step up.

1 Like

Hitting wide open threes would go a long way to winning this and the umass game. And dare I say every game? Theyā€™re there but we miss, we lose.

1 Like

Maybe we should recruit players that can shoot? Lutz always had a 3point assassin with itchy trigger fingers. Happy Turkey Day!

3 Likes

Now is ronā€™s opportunity to show us all how dumb we are. Show us you can make adjustmentsā€¦im not holding my breath

We not dumb

Him dumb

Hopefully ron breaks the trend and this is the year he proves that all the building and growing is actually happening. Those first 5 games wete fun. Ive watched us since 2002 and never seen us play D like that but im afraid we have now been scouted

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a funny

Maybe Biff knows a basketball coach

2 Likes

89 posts were merged into an existing topic: Lutz Discussion

Hopefully ron is feeling that pressure too. The grey hair would tell me he is

Biff can bring in Bob Wade, UMD & Dunbar HS Baltimore (arguable best HS team of all time)

TRUE!! And Huggy bear
Heā€™s about Biffā€™s age and has more college head coaching experience; and Iā€™m excited to have Biff come aboard. Itā€™s not crazy!

If we continue to play like we did against Detroit Mercy the rest of the season, Iā€™m all for anyone but Sanchez. I had hope he was figuring it out the first few games but this game looked just like the last 2 years & if anything close to that continues for the rest of this season there has to be a change. Itā€™s so damn discouraging to watch this program not be able to get out of Itā€™s own way.

DM currently losing 13-40 in first half to Wash State. Good lordā€¦

45-19 still in first half with 4 minutes