2022-23 MBB - Charlotte @ Detroit Mercy, 11/23 12 Noon ESPN+

I feel for you guys that get your hopes up. The system Sanchez runs is dumb and will never work consistently.

You know what it is, coach speak. He’s got nothing else

we don’t shoot well enough to not crash the offensive boards, it doesn’t matter if we stop an occasional fast break if we can’t score

2 Likes

I swallowed the fools gold and now I feel sick!

1 Like

Some of us ridiculed this score the other day.

Is this really any worse than what we just did? They lost to a ranked team. We posted a similar score against a team that FAU beat by 21!!

Poor Appys thought they had a good win the other night

All is not lost at 4-2…but this effort F’n suck all the way around, up and down and sideways.
Mr P GIF by @ICT_MrP

I’m finally done w Thanksgiving travel. Had to put up w that now look online to see we lost by 21 to Detroit Mercy?? I thought we found our identity by stopping teams from shooting well against us because we know we can’t score. We’re never gonna beat teams that can score 50/60 pts on us.

1 Like

Have mercy, been waitin’ for the bus all day
Have mercy, been waitin’ for the bus all day
I got my brown paper bag and my take-home pay

Have mercy, old bus be packed up tight
Have mercy, old bus be packed up tight
Well, I’m glad just to get on and home tonight

High Five Best Friends GIF by reactionseditor

Not sure what team that was that showed up today?? Yes I drank the cool aid up
until the Umass game.

We had good looks but just can’t hit anything.

This Could Get Ugly Reese Witherspoon GIF by Big Little Lies

At least in the umass game, 1.) Umass was a good team and 2.) We were in it throughout despite not shooting well.

1 Like

Well, now I can go back to not caring.

I had actually pencilled in this game as a loss when the schedule first came out. Not because UDM is a good team but because it was on their home court. Won’t be surprised to see us return the favor in Halton.

1 Like

True, but even in the Umass game we got good looks and just couldn’t hit.
I think teams quickly figured out to take Ali out of our offense and we struggle.
We will probably light it up at home and struggle on the road.

2 Likes

For one thing, we will have different refs; hopefully ones that call fouls on both ends the same way or favor the home team.

We learned and growed so much today!!

Please, just no

1 Like