2022-23 MBB - Charlotte @ Middle Tennessee 1/19 7:00 PM ESPN+

Seeing Sanchez chewing guys out and being very demonstrative this game. I like it

1 Like

He needs to start chewing out the refs

21 turnovers

Many of them unforced

Not the right person taking 3

2 Likes

We suck!

3 Likes

Patterson lost us the game when he took that stupid 3 early in the shot clock and they got the run out for an and 1.

Our season is over.

Fucking hell, I like that kid but that was beyond stupid.

2 Likes

Agree terrible shot. Then he gave up layup on other end.

2 Likes

Coaches are lost, players are lost. Soft, soft, soft. Sanchez does not have a clue.

1 Like

We have some dumb, dumb players and this system does nothing but breed laziness !

1 Like

We had no margin for error - we have zero chance of finishing top 5 now. In fact, we are likely to finish about 9th at this pace.

Iโ€™m so sick of sucking.

Threadgill likes to shoot at the end of the game. Rest of the game doesnโ€™t matter.

4 Likes

3-5 in CUSA

Vomit Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

we suck again GIF

1 Like

I wondered if that shot Gipson made a tad late at the end of the first half would come back to bite us. That and the 21 turnovers.

I have lost all hope that we ever have a basketball team that we can be proud of. We didnโ€™t even look like a decent high school team tonight.

2 Likes
1 Like

we have now lost four of the last five, two by just 2 points and 2 by 4 points. Weโ€™ve lost the mojo.

3 Likes

2 straight SLOPPY games. Turnover after turnover after turnover. The only reason we were in this game is that MTSU was just as bad as we were.

6 Likes

Bad Day Drinking GIF by SYFY

I bet it all, but still came away with $0!

2 Likes