2022-23 MBB - Charlotte @ Myrtle Beach Invitational, 11/17-20 ESPN Networks

Good to hear, thanks. Hope it continues.

1 Like

clt says we are doing this with threadgill having an off game

1 Like

Having multiple guys that can pitch in when one of our best players is having an off game pays off. Love the balance!

3 Likes

Brice is a starter that doesn’t start

4 Likes

As I pointed out earlier in this thread, this Boise State team missing pieces from last season’s MW championship squad. Lost three starters who accounted for 35 ppg.

Folks and Williams are talented enough to start. We have a strong bench.

2 Likes

LOL at the prediction.
This is a UVA like final score.

Pretty much got the margin of victory correct - just wrong team!

Ugh!!! Going to win but gotta do better to finish.

1 Like

Not a great 2nd half but very nice win!!!

2 Likes

I agree and I expect at times you will see the starters change, but I love Brice coming off the bench. It creates an immediate mismatch and makes them an even tougher team to defend.

4 Likes

We should have gotten to 60, but I will take it!

@ninermac - you might have to change the avatar?

5 Likes

Yeah it may have to happen

9 Likes

This is a good sign. So who do the Niners play tomorrow?

Play winner of Loyola Chicago vs Tulsa. It’ll be the Hurricanes if game 4 follows the form of favored team losing every opening round contest so far.

We won the way Virginia wins games. We have room to improve, but this team is what we have been waiting on for the last 15 years.

I love the the Defense. They frustrate you and makes them take tough shots.

The Offense was not as good but, what I like is the other team cannot focus on 1 guy as there are 4 others who can also score.

8 Likes

Let off the gas a bit at the end but solid game. Knowing we have a game again tomorrow I don’t fault them for letting of the intensity a bit. This is a very fun team to watch.

15 Likes

Is Boise st gonna be bad this year? Or they just have a terrible shooting game? Or is our defense that good?

We are winning these games easily and not letting the other team claw back to cut it close. Maybe we made them look bad but I still want to see us against a better team. I like seeing we aren’t struggling to beat these teams though.

1 Like

And it looked like they were able to rest Khalifa a lot. Only played 22 minutes.

5 Likes