2022-23 MBB - Middle Tennessee @ Charlotte, 12/29 6:00 PM ESPN+

1 Like

Brice looks assertive. 9 pts in the 1st half but Ron takes him out :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Not loving our turnovers or the officiating tonight. Also Brice probably needs the ball a lot more than he is getting it.

5 Likes
1 Like

So far no Berry or Braswell off the bench. Didn’t hear pregame with Matt so not sure why neither has played.

Brice having very nice game

6 Likes

Career high for Brice. Let’s hope he stays this aggressive throughout the season

5 Likes

Great game for Brice and good conference win for Charlotte!

7 Likes

Punch Out Challenge GIF by CBS

Shut It Down GIF by Matt Cutshall

1 Like

Impressively effective and efficient offensively

2 Likes

Incredible stat line for Brice. Should he start over Threadgill?

2 Likes

Good question. It seems to work well (coming off the bench) for the team. Having a polished offensive player off the bench pays off as long as he gets consistent minutes

1 Like

Offense looked really good, seems they were very efficient about who should be taking shots!… as long as they were not on the bench😳

Defense by both teams was really poor.

If Williams plays like that I don’t care if he starts but he should get 25 mpg. His issue is being consistent though.

3 Likes

Loved seeing MTSU’s coach getting ejected! Been a long time since I’ve seen that at Halton. Was a beauty. And Brice was MONEY!!! Felt like he couldn’t miss a shot. 31 pts! Huge. Great win!

6 Likes
1 Like

I have to be honest: I though we played poorly for most of the first half and early part of the 2nd. Too many turnovers, rusty, not on the same page, effort was a little lacking at times. Felt like we were getting out rebound too.

But Brice carried us. What a game.

I’m thinking his dad woulda been proud tonight.

12 Likes

I disagree. MTSU is a lengthy, athletic team that press hard on D. Thought we handled and adjusted well.
Our D was good, not great but good.
This team does not panic. I like that about them. They stay together and don’t force. MTSU forced shots in last 5 minutes. We took better shots.
Good win. LaTech is another tough team.
Go Niners.

3 Likes

That baseline, turnaround, fade away he hit late reminded me of Henry !

7 Likes

I thought the exact same thing about that shot and the late 3 pointer when the guy flopped and left him open. Both big shots…both daggers…and absolutely 100% Henry-esque.

Was hoping he would get to 34 to end it off perfectly…but 31 will do.

3 Likes