2022-23 MBB - Rice @ Charlotte, 2/25 4:00 PM ESPN+

Second meeting of teams trending in opposite directions since Rice (17-11, 8-9 C-USA) edged the Niners 65-63 in Houston back on January 26th. Winner gets 5th place in C-USA and the upper hand on a bye in Frisco.

2 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

clt says we need a spell check on aisle 3

Satruday?

https://mobile.twitter.com/RiceMBB/status/1629231909371871234

“Final home weekend of the season” Uh we play UAB at home next Saturday… what they talking about…

2 Likes

Probably including yesterday as this will be the final time for back-to-back Thursday + Saturday home games. Definitely awkward.

1 Like

Due to a couple people being sick, I have 3 tickets to todays game. Message me if you are interested.

Big game today. Like to see a 20 point win

2 Likes

Oh yeah. Our bench-enders need and will get some PT today. Our guys are peaking at the right time.

Depends upon which Rice team shows up today - the one that got routed by UAB on Thursday or the one that went to Denton and beat North Texas fairly easily in January. Recent results say former but guys can’t be complacent.

4 Likes

This is the biggest game for Ron as a head coach in his career.

4 Likes
2 Likes

I now have just two tickets available for today’s game . Message me if interested

Hopefully we don’t emulate the Pack today. Trail Clemson 54-29 at halftime in Raleigh.

2 Likes

Just checked the weather. It’s cloudy and 49 degrees. :green_heart::pick:

1 Like

Today is such a big game! I wonder how the crowd will be since spring break has started for UNC Charlotte and many will be out tailgating the Charlotte FC game!

We can get to 20 wins if we win out and if we can do some damage in Conference USA Tournament! With the majority of our team hopefully returning next season I hope we can get into some sort of post season tournament to just give these guys the feeling of a tourney atmosphere, challenge of being on the road and an extended season!

is this tournament happening this year?
https://www.thebasketballclassic.com/

1 Like