2022-23 MBB - UTEP @ Charlotte, 1/16 4:00 PM ESPN+

The Miners (9-8, 2-4 C-USA) make their final visit to Halton as a conference foe for an MLK Day afternoon tilt. Niners lead the series 7-6, including a 66-53 victory in the most recent meeting just over a year ago in CLT.

(BTW, UTEP lost a heartbreaker today to Rice 83-82.)

2 Likes

clt says this is a must win

3 Likes

Anyone have an extra pair available/for sale for this game? May try to get off work early enough to take my son to his first basketball game

2 Likes

Anybody camping out for tickets?

2 Likes

They lost to Kent State, who is 14-3 by the way

I have two extra.

1 Like

Kent State having a good season so far. NET is #38.

2 Likes

That’d be great. PM incoming.

Don’t lose at home win more than we should on the road and we will be in good shape for one of those byes.

6 Likes

1 Like

I have us losing a low scoring game. They were close to Houston and the score never saw a 50.

Correct, it was Kent State that was close to Houston, but Utep lost to Kent State with a similar score. I am going with probability here and keep Sanchez in the Loser column

The winless away from home Miners have definitely been competitive in their four road losses in conference play. Can’t take them lightly.

In something of a “what if” for UTEP, the transfer of all-C-USA player Souley Boum to Xavier has been quite a boon for the #12 Musketeers (15-3, 7-0 Big East). He’s the leading scorer (17.7 ppg) for the rejuvenated X-Men and getting mentioned as a frontrunner for league POY.

FmmUx3AakAE2nbE

https://twitter.com/CharlotteMBB/status/1614985582337482752?t=zWOo0yF7wd3Pb629VXnUyw&s=19

1 Like

Last minute trying to take our granddaughter to the game. Anyone have a ticket they won’t be using?

1 Like
1 Like

Is it just me or does anyone else think the photographer doesn’t know who the “top” players are to promote?

Don’t think they’re trying to promote top players. Just promoting the team no matter the playing time or lack there of.

3 Likes