2022-23 Niner Basketball 🏀

I feel better about them than before laat night .
I ordered Kool Aid…but gonna wait to drink it :wink:

I knew it!!! We dancin!!! This is THE year!

Season 2 Dancing GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Will basketball team make NCAA Tourney this year?
  • Yes
  • No
  • I’m hopeful even if I know I shouldn’t be

0 voters

Greetings 49’r basketball fans! For those of you who got to go to the “practice” last night, please share details on all the players and activities. Thanks.

We need to worry about making the conference tournament first for a change

3 Likes

On this Rothstein list:

48 Texas A&M

50 Conference USA

56 Jamarion Sharp, WKU

2 Likes

With brice spelled incorrectly

1 Like

They fixed it.

2 Likes

Any comments / surprises in that projected starting lineup?

It’s basically last year’s team with Patterson playing PG. No Gipson or Milicic was a mild surprise to me.

Also it says Patterson is a PG but lists his position as Forward?

Why does it say record at JMU and the other coach record at Elon? Turns out paying proof readers $15+ /per hr too expensive

Patterson is a PG. Typos running rampant!

There are a lot of oddball issues with that… I took it at face value since Rosinski posted it.

Maybe that starting lineup is bunk too.

Watch - it’ll be a half-ass effort from someone in our AD. Like misspelling Brice’s name. Calling it now.

Not surprised at all with that Starting Lineup. That was my projection without seeing the team play. I do think Gipson and Milicic will be key this year.

FWIW yesterday at the tailgate Fuller said this was the longest team we have had and the most athletic since he and Mike got here. He mentioned the team dynamic is much improved from last few years. He also discussed how imperative it is for teams to run systems that can be installed and run in the new environment where you don’t build rosters for a 4/5 year run you build a team every year.

3 Likes

@NinerWupAss Did Fuller discuss the new coaching staff we are bringing in that runs a system like that?

3 Likes