2022 49er Football Season 🏈

clt says that seems like a lot of talent on the field

14 players cited. A little too optimistic maybe?

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/CharlotteFTBL/status/1549397658913095682

3 Likes

#2 WR duo in G5.

5 Likes

http://x.paciolanmail.com/ats/msg.aspx?sg1=97b4e0291923d0f01b4f5958155becb0

NINER NIGHTS DATES ANNOUNCED

The Charlotte 49ers will be kicking off the 2022-23 season with Niner Nights on Tuesday, August 2 at NoDa Brewing (Northend) and Wednesday, August 10 at Royal Bliss Brewing.

The $25 admission cost includes food and two drink tickets. Fans interested in attending any Niner Nights must pre-register by visiting Charlotte49ers.com/NinerNights. For more information, please contact the Charlotte 49ers Athletic Foundation at 704-687-4950 or email 49erclub@uncc.edu.

1 Like

β€œAny questions for coach sanchez?”
β€œYes, i have one…um, why do you still have a job here?”

Pillars

Anyone else having issues online signing up for this thing?

2 Likes
1 Like

CFN thinks we will be 8th in the conference and predicts the following"

Charlotte 49ers

2022 Preseason Prediction: 4-8
2022 Conference USA Prediction: 3-5
2021 : 5-7, Prediction : 3-9
2020 : 2-4, 2019 : 7-6, 2018 : 5-7

Aug 27 at Florida Atlantic L
Sept 1 William & Mary W
Sept 10 Maryland L
Sept 17 at Georgia State L
Sept 24 at South Carolina L
Oct 1 UTEP W
Oct 8 OPEN DATE
Oct 15 at UAB L
Oct 22 FIU W
Oct 29 at Rice L
Nov 5 WKU L
Nov 12 at Middle Tennessee L
Nov 19 Louisiana Tech W
Nov 26 OPEN DATE

Yes, but they have UTSA winning CUSA at 8-4, with UAB at 7-5, and no one else with a winning record. I find that highly unlikely. They also have us ranked below teams that they predict as guaranteed wins for us this season.

It’s a poorly done analysis with no big picture applied whatsoever, and a scant level of detail at the personnel level including nothing about our coaching changes.

It reads like Pete Fiutak was given a book report assignment that he didn’t want to do.

Would be more interested in reading what Phil Steele predicts, good or bad.

1 Like

We all follow the team closely and have no idea what this D is going to look like. I can’t fault any media types that predict a losing record until we go out and prove we know what defense is supposed to be.

Any improvement at all on defense and we should finish at least .500

2 Likes

I think they’re intentionally keeping the defense on the DL. We know the offense is going to be high powered so if the D has a pulse we can roll some teams early that were not expecting a battle.

2 Likes

I think we should average 35-40 points per game with our offense so if our defense is any better than last year we should win 7-8 games

4 Likes

We need to be able to score on Maryland, SC, UAB and FAU without giving up 30+. If we can manage that I think we will be fine this year.

3 Likes

Just a hunch, but I believe the D will show us something else this year.

4 Likes

It is for sure that if we can’t win more than 3-4 games in the CUSA, there is no way any conference would want us, even the AAC

1 Like