2022 49er Football Season 🏈

Thanks. That’s what I was hoping but it was going to be a turnaround trip regardless of the game time.

Just bought my tickets for the game vs Maryland im brining one of my good friends who also attended this great school

cant wait!

8 Likes

1st Day of Practice.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/CharlotteFTBL/status/1552302219944271873

Got my new background!

I’m going with the white one for now.

3 Likes

clt asks if someone can take out the cusa and add our new A

2 Likes
1 Like
4 Likes

That’s both random and funny…

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/CharlotteFTBL/status/1552714021605974018

2 Likes

Just a short overview from Hunter on Al Wallace’s show… No news to anyone who already reads here.

He said that the offense will go as far as the OL takes them, and that he expects Isaiah Potts to come back from ACL in October and give the 49ers a solid front 4 with Miguel Jackson, 'Kees Watts and Amir Siddiq. Hyped up the transfers a bit too. Said we will need the young guys to provide some quality depth.

1 Like

Noon in Columbia. Sounds like hell.

1 Like

Not if we take them down!

On September 24, the temperature in Columbia typically ranges from 64°F to 81°F and is rarely below 53°F or above 90°F .

For reference, on July 20 , the hottest day of the year, temperatures in Columbia typically range from 73°F to 92°F , while on January 17 , the coldest day of the year, they range from 36°F to 56°F .

The coolest time of the day is from 12:45 AM to 8:45 AM , with the coldest at 7:00 AM , at which time the temperature is below 69°F three days out of four, and below 72°F nine days out of ten.

The warmest time of the day is from 12:15 PM to 6:45 PM , with the hottest at 4:15 PM , at which time the temperature is above 77°F three days out of four, and above 72°F nine days out of ten.

1 Like

“The only thing between Columbia and hell in summer is a screen door” - Lou Holtz

9 Likes

Not taking into account the heat absorbed by the concrete and aluminum, which can exceed 130 degrees on a 90 degree day.

The game is later in September than I thought though, so we might be alright. I thought it was our second game.

1 Like

What section in Williams Brice are the seats we’re buying through our AD?