2022 College Football 🏈

Good for them, but throwing up in my mouth. I looked at the car wreck, but I’ve got to walk away and pretend I didn’t see it.

1 Like

I haven’t eve. Bothered to turn it in. I hope they crap the bed in the game.

You’re exactly right, and a good one at that

Screw App!

https://twitter.com/SickosCommittee/status/1571176991889543172

clt says this is a bad cfb weekend. Watching mlb until niner games and cfc

Cincy vs Miami U stands at 59-59-7, with today’s game being the 126th meeting of the “Battle for the Victory Bell” rivalry. Bearcats have been on a roll, having won 15 in a row to tie the RedHawks in the series.

Ga killing sc 38-0 with 6:50 left in third quarter. Not that this means anything about our game there next week.

It’s now45-0 with6:00 left in the third quarter. Brutal.

clt says this weekend is a dud in cfb

Yeah. Can’t wait till gameday shows up at Charlotte and Clay Aiken is there to make our celebrity picks.

1 Like

I want the celebrity picker to be Judy Rose so I can watch NWAs head literally explode. Lol

No offense NWA, just struck me as funny…

3 Likes

Oh man - I had people texting me what they said at the HoF. My blood pressure went to the roof. Can’t imagine what game day with her would do.

Troy taking a 21-14 lead into the locker room, halftime @ App.

Afraid that Georgia pissed of South Carolina so bad that they are going to take it out on us next week.

1 Like

Troy not fazed by Game Day. They’re giving app all they can handle. App currently losing.

Wow… Troy takes a safety to run 5 seconds off the clock and then does a squib kick with 20 seconds left?

Are they trying to throw that game?

1 Like