2022 Men's Basketball C-USA Tournament thread 🏀

FWIW, during pregame Matt said Rice starter 6-3 G Quincy Olivari (9.9 ppg, 6 rpg) had a season ending injury since we played them in January. Had a modest outing vs Niners with 4 pts and 3 rebs though he did have 3 steals.

1 Like

Well we’re looking like crap. TOs and missed shots. Unbelievable.

5 min scoring drought.

11-0 run i believe.

It’s my fault. Texted my son at 14-9 and we haven’t scored since in our initial game in the 2022 Heritage Landscape Supply Group Conference USA Championships at The Star in Frisco, Texas. :roll_eyes: :wink:

Sigh.

Honestly, as soon as Khalifa got his 2nd foul the feeling of dread set in.

Garcia must have murdered Sanchez’s pets. How does he never see the floor?

Dont worry, we have a coach that can make adjustments. :wink:

1 Like

Garcia is in… I’m glad we put time into developing him this season so he’d be ready for this.

1 Like

Garcia has been dealing with an injury so why we haven’t seen much of him lately.

We have no answer for their big men, or inside in general. Nothing. It looks so bad…

Rice looks like they want it more. We played with energy the first 5 mins but they look inspired.

I believe that Braswell’s first 3 in a while.

I think the only person who doesnt see sanchez for who he is would be Mike Hill.

Rice shooting 48%. Our coach thinks defense is the #1 thing weve improved on since the first game. :laughing:

Bad defense, scoring droughts, incoherent lineups, aloofness, being a nice person to cover up your inabilities. The true pillars of Charlotte BB.

2 Likes

Where is Young? He needs to get going

Literally no one cares.

They are doubling him off the pick and roll. he has to find the open man.

Get Vasic out of the game. He can’t score. He can’t play defense. He does nothing.

At least Sanchez will be selling his house at the height of the Real Estate Market. Silver lining he can sell to his wife