2022 Softball πŸ₯Ž

Mercy rule apply?

Now up 21-0 after 4 complete innings

1 Like

Mercy after 5 innings if leading by 8

2 Likes

Women win 21-0. Bucknell only had 1 hit and that came in the 5th and last inning

2 Likes

Imagine playing a SB game and half your team only bats once. :rofl:

2 Likes

Ladies beat Boston 2-1 with a walk off double in the 7th. Two nice wins today!

1 Like

I may have to check he softball team out. They seem very legit this season and were strong last year also.

3 Likes

Mike done good with his softball hire. It might be a good idea, indeed, to check out this year’s team while we still have this coach and players.

5 Likes

Women beat Boston in extra innings 4-1 with a walk off 3 run homer by Vannoy. Play Bucknell later today.

2 Likes

Ladies will second game today beating Bucknell 4-1. Now hold a 5-0 record. Plays Notre Dame tomorrow.

4 Likes

Hope this rain holds off long enough to get the game in tomorrow, but the forecast isn’t looking good.
Got a big one in Columbia on Wednesday against the Lady Cocks.

1 Like
2 Likes

Notre Dame slammed us the first inning with 9 runs. Going to be hard to make a come back.

1 Like

I’m not a softball fan, but I do like seeing our teams succeed. The ladies have been getting it done. Here is hoping they rally!

2 Likes

I’m guessing we have top quality pitching at the top, but not much depth? That would be my takeaway.

Not really, they just having one of those days where the other team is hitting everything they see. Happens ever so often. And Notre Dame has a really solid team. Early in the season but on the starting 9 for ND there is only one player that has a batting average below .400

Lost 16-1 in 5 innings.

What a beatdown.

1 Like

Reality sucks

5-1 after 1 week, with a big week ahead. At South Carolina Wednesday, then another home invitational this weekend with #17 JMU, UConn, & Campbell. JMU was in the Women’s College World Series last year.

3 Likes