2022 Week 11 Charlotte @ Middle Tennessee 3:30 PM ESPN 3

Never mind. Says user not authenticated. Whatever that mean. So now watching on the pc but no sound. Anyone else have no sound?

Itโ€™s on ESPN3, so if you have an ESPN+ subscription, you may have to sign out and sign back in using your TV provider.

1 Like

Sound fixed. Teamโ€™s looking good so far.

Iโ€™ll try that at halftime. Thanks

ESPN3 formerly known as watchespn requires your cable / dish / YTTV /Sling / etc standard account to access. In this stupid streaming world, it is separate from ESPN+. If you go into your settings on the ESPN app and select ACCOUNTS you will find that you have 2 separate sign ins that it keeps track of. You can also sign in there.

1 Like

Their QB is not good

1 Like

Trying not to be negative, but man we are hard to watch. Most plays involve Chris Reynolds scrambling for his life before he makes a dubious pass to avoid a sack.

Also, I swear the primary broadcast channels saturate the hell out of their picture for SEC and ACC games because the games look so much more colorful and vibrant. Our game looks dreary and dull with a grey color palette. It seems stupid but little things like that matter when it comes to what game a casual viewer might give a chance to (along with the score which is #1).

And last, this is the last time we are playing MTSU possibly forever. Letโ€™s hand them a big fat L please.

2 Likes

We are a defensive juggernautโ€ฆat least for one quarter

1 Like

I know itโ€™s cold there, but damn!!!

1 Like

Mtv Awards GIF by MTV Movie & TV Awards

clt daps the niner fans at this game

Believe they just said that Spencerโ€™s 9th TD of the season tied Austin Dukeโ€™s single season record.

Spencer has to be our #1 recruiting target after this season. He is a stud.

1 Like

Some SEC team will offer him an NIL deal and he will be playing for them next year

D better step it up. MTSU is without their QB, WR and maybe a second, and a good part of their OL. No excuses unless our D is really that damn bad.

This should be our opportunity to own a team that is hurt with a bad record. Itโ€™s the battle to the CUSA bottom bowl.

2 Likes

Thatโ€™s my concern. We need a good NIL deal for him or he isnโ€™t staying.

FWIW Spencerโ€™s dad is on discord and it sounds like he loves it here and has no intentions of going anywhere. Of course I think we have to hire a guy he likes.

8 Likes

The love is mutual. He is a helluva good player. Love watching him in green.

5 Likes

Once again Iโ€™m watching a road game where we have much better attendance at home than our opponent.

And once again anyone dogging on our attendance can go fly a kite.

5 Likes

Need only three yards? Throw a 15 yard pass over the receiverโ€™s head. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Hot take: our attendance is actually kind of amazing. There is not another G5 team that would show up like we do with some of the records we have put up.

A lot of talk about how successful UCF has been and how it propelled them into the Big 12. But a year or two before their magic 2017 season they were like 1-11 and I watched a couple of their games and they had literally a few dozen people MAX in that stadium. There were more people on the sidelines than in the stands. I dont care what the old box scores say - it was a ghost town.

I think if we put together a winner and create some buzz thereโ€™s gonna be a panic if we havenโ€™t expanded because that stadium is way too small for even an 8-4 AAC team, let alone one that is trying to challenge for the conference title.

7 Likes