2022 Week 11 Charlotte @ Middle Tennessee 3:30 PM ESPN 3

Well that anemic drive and blocked punt for a touchdown looked a lot like pulling a Niner.

Does that qualify as β€œdoing a niner?”

1 Like

Shouldn’t have been punting in the first place. That was clear pass interference against Dubose.

2 Likes

Yes the refs are definitely not doing us any favors.

The playcalling on 3rd and 4th & 1…

Star Trek Kirk GIF

3 Likes

That was terrible play calling

3 Likes

That was a terrible 4th down call

2 Likes

Three chances to get one yard in the red zone and can’t do it. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Saw that happening about the way it did as soon as Xavier came into the game

3 Likes

Yeah, we were not fooling anyone on that play.

3 Likes

The ball needs to stay on the ground. I don’t know why we have such a hard on to constantly throw the ball when a first down is manageable on the ground. Just bad play calling against a fairly bad defense.

We should easily be up by 21 without even trying hard

3 Likes

If we lose this one, I am blaming Carney.

We should already have had at least 28 pts, but the playcalling has been terrible.

6 Likes

I think we look like the better team today, but we’re shooting ourselves in the foot. No business losing this game.

2 Likes

Giving this one away with penalties and stupid plays.

3 Likes

Killing ourselves. Beyond frustrating to watch.

1 Like

Well guys, our play is pissing me off, so I’m going to finish this game on the elliptical. I get good workouts when we play stupid.

We have one of the most solid teams in CUSA with the absolutely worse coaches (thanks Will as this is all on you since you brought in these coaches). We are absolutely the best team on both sides of the ball today and as always, the score just doesn’t reflect it.

Bad coaching, bad coaching, abso$hitly bad coaching.

This is not a good Middle Tennessee team. We should be winning this game.

2 Likes