2022 Week 3 Charlotte @ Ga St 9/17 7:00 PM ESPN+

Not a conference game, but we need a W. No moral victory here. Losing to these guys by 17 may beat the spread, but it gets us nothing. It’s still losing to a Sunbelt middle of the road team.

1 Like

I believe our defense will outperform its previous efforts. Statistically this is a terrible take, but I just believe for some reason that we have pride and will fight it out down to the wire.

1 Like

Have we or when will we get told who QB1 is on Saturday?

Georgia State by 30 on Saturday. One team is tough and coached pretty well, the other can’t spell defense.

clt says Reynolds moves the needle. We win by 4

2 Likes

Maybe Reynolds will take a medical redshirt and come back for a 7th year haha jk.

Check out Brevin Galloway who is playing for Clemson bball this year. I’m pretty sure it’s his 7th year. He is raking in NIL though. Just curious what does Reynolds study? I’m

2 Likes

Sixth year for the injury prone Galloway.

I think the only chance we have is if Reynolds plays… and still don’t like those odds. Not his fault. Wish we were missing starters on defense and that was the reason that we look so bad

We are missing starters on defense but id be suprised if welooked much better with them playing

Who are we missing again?

Starters I guess… I’m not sure having Luke would make us a good defense…

Anyone going to the game tomorrow?

Atlanta Downtown GIF by SideOneDummy Records

1 Like
1 Like

Looks like GSU will be playing in all black unis.

2 Likes

Miguel jackson and marcus Robitaille