2022 Week 7 Charlotte @ UAB 3:30 PM Stadium

Problem is UAB and WKU are good. MT, Rice, and La Tech are at minimum on par with UTEP. We let several of our “winnable” games get away from us. There’s almost no margin for error now. I hope you’re right just don’t see us being able to pull a rabbit out of the hat this time.

1 Like

UAB is gonna murder us, then it takes just one more loss to finish our season.

1 Like

UAB might beat us badly, but i wouldn’t be terribly surprised to see a relatively close game, much like UTEP. UAB seems to almost always be a little over hyped.

We play 6 games against UAB this coming baseball season. Hopefully there’s someone on a baseball podcast that is petty enough to remember this and give it back to them.

6 Likes

Can’t wait for gameday!

The ironic part is if Healy pulls out a miracle win here some of us would still be in line for this device.

1 Like

Anyone have any news of any of our guys who were injured entering our bye week or the eligibility of guys who haven’t been cleared yet? I want to see Stone Handy suit up!!!

At this point if I’m a guy who hasn’t played all season I’m not wasting a year of eligibility on this train wreck

You can play four games and still red shirt.

1 Like

I get that completely. A guy like Handy might just want to play since it’s his 3rd school and some guys don’t want to continue being in school forever

1 Like

Yeah that would be the smart thing to do at this point if you haven’t already used a red shirt year.

If this game gets out of hand can we please play Xavier Williams? James Foster has shown me nothing. Time to give Williams some reps if necessary for future development.

4 Likes

This x 1000

1 Like

clt likes foster’s arm talent.

IMO not playing Williams on the subsequent play when #3 got hurt near the goal line cost us the UTEP game. Foster came in for that play and did nothing and then we fumbled going in for a 100 yard return and a 14 point swing. If we had scored the play previous to the fumble, obviously it would not have happened. Williams seems to be the more talented of the two.

2 Likes

Taking a look at how our opponents are doing.

FAU : 2-4, 1-1 CUSA
William & Mary: 5-1, 2-1 CAA
Maryland: 4-2, 1-2 Big10
Georgia State: 2-4, 1-1 SunBelt
South Carolina: 4-2, 1-2 SEC
UTEP: 3-4, 1-2 CUSA

UAB: 3-2, 1-1 CUSA
FIU: 2-3, 0-1 CUSA
Rice: 3-2, 1-0 CUSA
WKU: 3-3, 1-1 CUSA
MTSU: 3-3, 0-2 CUSA
LaTech: 2-3, 1-0 CUSA

Game day!!! Upsets happen every week and lots of them! Let’s gooo!

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: 49ers Soccer :soccer:

clt was surprised to see this,

1 Like