2022 Week 7 Charlotte @ UAB 3:30 PM Stadium

Open as measley 21 point dogs.

Iā€™d play the over, since we spot everyone 40 pts before the game starts.

I would play the UAB -21.

1 Like

Easy money.

2 Likes

clt loves the over

https://twitter.com/statsowar/status/1579839633218711553?s=20&t=kWmieScnqEdbgGUsPLlZHw

We almost have a 4.9% chance of winning!!

2 Likes

Puts on green tinted glasses:
I have to admit that with as bad as our defense has played this season, that 2nd half against UTEP was probably the best weā€™ve seen this year. Only gave up 10 and even got the ball back to our offense with a stop to give us a chance at a GW drive. I was SHOCKED!!

Maybe something clicked, and the bye week will help get some guys healthy and build on that. Maybe? Please give us something positive here.

5 Likes

This UAB podcast is ROASTING us, and I cannot argue with anything they are saying.

ā€œChris Reynolds is a great QB, but he is always hurtā€¦ Why? Because their offensive line is ā€˜not goodā€™ā€¦ā€

ā€œCharlotte has good WR and a great QB, but they donā€™t have offer anything elseā€

ā€œThis defense is awfulā€

ā€œWe should crush them.ā€

ā€œWill Healy was mentioned for some SEC jobsā€¦ What happened?ā€

They also made the point that I am really dreadingā€¦ They have a fantastic RB and he is going to have a field day against us. 250 yards for him is not out of the question.

1 Like

Manā€¦ listening to this podcast and hope our players do to. Iā€™m legit mad. Sure hard to argue some/most of arguments being made but the continuous laughing and overly negative comments and Iā€™m ready to go hit someone :rage:

1 Like

Yep, we posted at the same timeā€¦ Feeling the same way though NinerLove

ā€œThere is nothing Charlotte can do against what we haveā€¦ā€

Ouch.

2 Likes

We can all be mad at the disrespect of this program by UAB and others (rightfully so) that most of us have lost sleep over, cheered for, cried over, and lost liver function over, but there are only two people that can change this. 1) Healy can figure out football really quickly and right the ship; or 2) Hill can immediately eliminate #1. Something has to change soon or this will be a wash and repeat every weekend.

1 Like

Healy isnt going to figure it out or he would have done that already.

1 Like

The UAB podcast made some good points. Why are we so small and soft? Why is our strength and conditioning program so bad?

2 Likes

Iā€™m in the minority but I am still hopeful THIS season. It may not be logical, but at least for me, itā€™s more entertaining to have hope than give upā€¦ until hope is literally the only thing left. Then, Iā€™ll concede. But we arenā€™t playing top 25 programs or even P5 teams these last six games. What I want to see is some pissed off guys on defense that donā€™t back away from contact and finishing tackles. Iā€™m not yet on the boat that is ready to make a coach change mid season unless there is something I donā€™t know that would give us a major advantage. Letā€™s get on a win streak and see what happens rest of way. Offense is good enough to give us a chance each week and I am not buying us being a 20+ dog this week or any remaining games. We shall see.

3 Likes

Because our S&C coach is an FAU plant, and thatā€™s his long term strat?

clt says stadium is the worst tv product out there, this has to be our last game on this right?

1 Like

I agree, youā€™re in the minorityā€¦

3 Likes

Donā€™t disagree with your quote ā€œBut we arenā€™t playing top 25 programs or even P5 teams these last six gamesā€, however one could argue the same about the 4 of the 6 teams that we have played (including an FCS team). So I respect your optimism and I also hope that a rabbit is indeed pulled out of a hat, but Football just doesnā€™t work that way. Very seldom does a team go from being a 100% trainwreck to even a 50% successful team over a half of a season, and even if they did, shame on the coaches for taking this long to figure it out.

Stadium may not be good, but God bless WCCB for picking up the broadcast for local viewing.

3 Likes

Didnā€™t ODU and Ga State pull the rabbit out of a hat last year?