2022 Week 9 Charlotte @ Rice 2:00 PM ESPN 3

Be better than thisā€¦

let it go GIF

Maybe Healy let them do their own thing and new coach set guidelines on how they should set up the game plan. Maybe they were tired of Healy or maybe they came out and just had fun.

The defensive line was attacking today which was outside the normal this year and only second game all year where we ran the ball more then we threw it.

There was execution in all three phases. Our backs breaking tackles and long runs. Defense making tackles and not giving up a lot of extra yards. Pressure on quarterback all day making it easier to cover. Kick off returns giving us the ball around the 35-40 yard line almost every time. The fake punt. The throws on point and amazing catches.

There was just a different energy on the field. There were some young faces getting playing time and they were ready.

3 Likes

We paid him lots of money to screw up. I donā€™t think heā€™s the one who should feel like a fool.
I also doubt that his ego allows him to feel that way.

6 Likes

clt says we have a chance

One big difference I noticed is we won our fair share of 1-on-1 plays especially on the defensive and offensive line. We did not get pushed around like normal.

3 Likes

College Football Final game a helmet sticker to Chris Reynolds. That was the good news. The bad news is it was a helmet with the old logo. Someone please get them an updated helmet! Congrats Chris and the rest of the team!

6 Likes
3 Likes

Mtv Awards GIF by MTV Movie & TV Awards

clt says we R back!

Someone needs to send them a current logo helmet.

2 Likes

Is coach Ross saying ā€œAlign and Executeā€? I like the blue collar mentality, do your job and good things will happen.

1 Like

I posted this just because those cleats are :fire:

1 Like

I havenā€™t been this excited about an upcoming game in a long time. A strong finish should bring some much needed positive attention to our program.

Strong finish
Begin stadium expansion
Move to the AAC
New coach
Lots of newfound excitement
Has the potential of pulling in our community
Great future ahead!
Letā€™s make something happen!

8 Likes

Agreed.

I have to be honest guys if we go 2-2 in these last 4 games thatā€™s progress to me and Iā€™ll feel a lot better.

I hope we can go even better than that and please god get at least one win at home to give our fans something to feel REALLY good about.

We only have 3 games left (2-7).

vs WKU
at MTSU
vs La Tech

If we finished 2-1 thatā€™d be amazing. 4-8 isnā€™t sexy but itā€™s a decent finish after going 1-7. That just paints how bad our start was.

I think we will still be underdogs in every game remaining, though at least we get to play 2 at home.

1 Like
6 Likes
8 Likes

Rice beats UTEP 37-30.

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: 2022 Week 10 Charlotte vs WKU 12 Noon CBSSN