2023-24 49er MBB Game #18 Charlotte vs North Texas 1/20 4:00 PM ESPN+

It’s been a long time since I’ve felt this amped for a Niners basketball game.

Happy Season 9 GIF by The Office

7 Likes

What two starters are out?

Excited Season 7 GIF by The Office

https://twitter.com/CharlotteMBB/status/1748449620320190603

4 Likes

The more I hear from Dishon the more impressed I am with his maturity and leadership.

5 Likes

Anyone heard an update
Cye ? Holding his ribs after the Rice game.

Oh, he’s saying 2 NT starters are out. OK. KICK ASS, NINERS!!

clt says unt favoured by 1.5

I’m surprised by this given that UNT is possibly down 2 starters and they’re on the road.

2 Likes

Tie No Respect GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

1 Like

We need to fill Halton today. It’s a great opportunity!

2 Likes

I was just going to look at tickets left and the ticket icon is no longer available on our website for this game. Is this normal? I found a backway in, looks like there are still plenty of upper level seats available, but if you are a casual Charlottean looking for tickets and go to the website, it looks like there aren’t any.

This is the biggest game played in Halton in a very long time and a casual basketball fan can’t find tickets on our website… that’s a problem. Why does stuff like this always happen here?

1 Like

Now the line is Char -1 to -1.5, O/U 120. I’ll take the Niners and the over.

I dunno where on the site you were. I searched Charlotte 49er basketball in google took me to a niner page then clicked on link for single game tickets and got this:

With this being said I hate Paciolan. Not a big fan of this provider at all so I am not surprised another part of site was messed up.’

4 Likes

I signed up this morning for the baseball event next Friday and that site somehow charged my credit card twice. I’m certain that the bank will correct that, but still annoying to have to make that phone call.

I went to the schedule which is where I normally go to buy tickets. :person_shrugging:

I already acknowledged I was able to find them another way. Just makes absolutely zero sense that there is no way to buy tickets for today’s game from there but other games are options. I wasn’t looking for something to complain about. I was looking for ticket availability and it was removed from the schedule.

We need to be as accessible as possible and make everything as easy as possible for a casual fan who on a whim might think about going to one of our games.

I just went to the Hornets website and the very first page has a buy link really big for tonight’s game. This is low hanging fruit.

4 Likes

Is a bit strange it is removed from the schedule and I agree you would think there would have been a main pushh on the landing page to buy tickets. For that matter treat this just like you do with a football gameday and create a new landing page just for this game.

Certain thoughh its a resources issue and not having the ability to dedicate a position to just managing the website.

1 Like

The schedule also deletes the audio link during the game, so if you wanna hop on and listen to post game, you have to get to it another way… Eg:

clt says seatgeek has a few seats available

You weren’t the only one that went there looking for tickets. I found it in other ways but intuitively that was the first place I went and the link wasn’t there. If I was Joe Casual Charlotte sports fan considering attending ( I am really not sure this person actually exists) I don’t know how much I would look elsewhere or just assume that game is sold out. This is a problem that should not exist.

With all that being said, let’s kick ass today! I am spending more time on the road today than in Halton to see this one! Go Niners!

3 Likes