2023-24 49er MBB Game #30 Charlotte at ECU 3/9 4:00 PM ESPN+

clt says it looks like fau will beat memphis. can we improve seeding in aac tourney?

if not, do we rest players today?

If I’m looking at the standings correctly, we are currently 3rd. Guaranteed a double bye but would fall to 4th if we lose and SMU wins.

Win. Guarantee the 3 seed.
Lose. Might drop to 4.

There’s no reason to rest players though. They wont play again until Friday.
Build winning habits.

4 Likes

Hopefully Fearne can draw up more plays to get Reiber open for more 3s.

Here’s an interesting stat, Reiber has attempted more 3s than Graves while pretty much only playing half the amount of minutes as Graves.

1 Like

Sydney Sweeney Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Clean block

2 Likes

It is a damn good thing FAU won, because we are awful on the offensive end of the court so far.

To say we struggle against the zone is a huge understatement.

3 Likes

I don’t see anyone who wants to take a shot today.

Is this the latest episode of “Walking Dead”?

Still need some outside shooters besides Milicic. Guys are open and just can’t hit the shot.

Why is Patterson on Felton?!

2 Likes

Maybe that shove by Braswell woke them up a bit.

4 Likes

Dishon needs to shoot and and make some of those free throw jumpers. They’re 6 feet off him.

4 Likes

After a slow start we finish the half strong with some great team defense limiting them to 1 shot max. We also began to make the extra pass on O and we hit some tough shots! I’ll take a lead at the half being away too in a rivalry game!

Great half for Graves! He’s playing well for what the defense is giving him! No one is in foul trouble too

3 Likes

Been a while since DJ, or Patterson or both have not been in foul trouble going into the half!!

2 Likes

Felton having a career day. He is a great player. Wish we had him.

Gonna have to play tough with these refs. I think if they come into the paint they should be on their ass to draw a foul. Enough of the not trying to foul crap because they are calling it anyway.

1 Like

clt says the ecu arena looks like belk gym

Reiber is useless

2 Likes