2023-24 49er MBB Game #7 Charlotte vs Davidson 11/29 8:00 PM ESPN+

https://twitter.com/Charlotte49ers/status/1729270716422377690

2 Likes

3 Likes

clt asks if you need tickets to get into the wbb game before the mbb game

Same ticket gets you into both.

I dunno why but the look on Gaby Ngoundjo’s face always makes me laugh.

Since no one asked, but I bet you’re wondering: I believe Gaby is working as an enrollment counselor at Grand Canyon University these days.

1 Like

Like I’ve said here and on FaceBook: this is my all time favorite picture of Curry.

Off topic: I have a hard time believing that Curry is 35 years old now.

For those who eat the pregame meal upstairs and are, in addition, interested in our WBB, this doubleheader scheduling is a pain in butt. There is not sufficient time after the women play to do anything but bolt the pregame meal. I have no idea why we schedule this way. It doesn’t boost interest in WBB, no matter how many times we try it.

1 Like

I agree. The only thing scheduling the DH does is hurt the men’s game attendance. Pushing the tip time to 8:00 on a school night likely keeps families from coming out to Halton.

Why is this game not played on a Saturday every year??? Wouldn’t that be fun?

5 Likes

If I have tickets to women do I still need a ticket to men’s game?

Feel like this should be on blast to Mike Hill.

The Davidson game should ALWAYS be on a Saturday.

2 Likes

My guess is theoretically yes, but practically no. I’m thinking that the arena should be cleared after the women and tickets to the men’s game should be subsequently scanned. That isn’t going to happen. The arena is going to be strained to accommodate the tens of attendees left over from the women’s :laughing:
since its pretty full already with men’s fans :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

clt says there was an email sent out today

wbb fans can stay for the mbb game, they just need to sit in GA

clt asks how are we going to announce attendance? just assume all wbb fans stayed?

Easy peasy. The total number of scanned tix. WBB fans who leave will be counted, just as men’s fans who leave at halftime would be counted.

2 Likes

Should we just go ahead and start Jackson and Milicic with 2 fouls each tomorrow? Cause you know they are gonna be in foul trouble in short order. We know how this goes……

3 Likes

I was about to say the exact same thing. Like night follows day.

Charlotte (-5.5) O/U 123.5 via draftkings

Are we favored by that much because we are at home or is vegas saying we are legitimately good this year?? Just looking at Davidson’s schedule this year, they look like they should be solid this year.