2023 49er Football Season 🏈

clt misses cusatv.

aubrey plaza couch GIF

Except that says SEC β€œ+” which is not the same.

I know-----but it COULD still end up on one the SECN channels as well.

https://twitter.com/wesandwalker/status/1664045347180560387

3 Likes

Everyone has us at 3 wins

https://collegefootballnews.com/cfn/charlotte-49ers-college-football-preview-2023-breakdown-prediction-top-players-win-total

So conference play start times won’t be known until the week before each AAC game?

I’m still giddy over the unspoken tertiary benefit of that early season schedule:

No day games in the direct sun & heat!

1 Like

From what I saw last few seasons they release kick times weekly but it is for games in 2 weeks (well 12 days) from the day it is announced.

A bet Biff had input on that late kick off schedule. In any event, it’s about damn time they get that right.

2 Likes

The North Texas guys are jealous, most of their games are in the 3:00 in Denton. Gonna be a hot first half of the season for them.

2 Likes
1 Like

clt says it is easy to be a blogger now, find a few twitter idiots, add their posts and say people are upset.

Player Dont Be Hatin GIF by Jamie Kennedy

1 Like

The stars aligned perfectly for us to pull the upset on National TV. Imagine how many people tune in 4th qtr as they see the score roll across the screen that we are winning.

3 Likes

Anybody want to engage me in some football discussion? Depth chart predictions perhaps?

According to the article they picked our game over these alternatives. Not too bad.

GO for it!

Would the NBC game verse Maryland in prime time be the best national TV time slot ever for Charlotte athletics? Was the 1977 Final Four broadcast on national TV? I wasn’t alive back then.

2 Likes

Qb: jones, bowens, johnson
Rb: byrd, robinson, crouch(if eligible)
WR: late addition signee(whoever that may be), bradley, hestera, mack
TE: clemons, mcgee, kennon
LT: williams
RT: stanley
C: thomas
G: green
G: daniels
MLB: hill-green, knight
OLB: monroe, williford
LB: bemah, boykins
LB: ekownu, butler
DE: clowney, okie, shockley
DE: handy, Puryear, welschof
DT: washington, wallace, hudgins
DT: jackson, evans, morgan
CB: burton, Ali
CB: jones, noel
S: balfour, fagan
S: neal, hollins

Yes. Most certainly as the answer to your 1977 Final Four question.

3 Likes