2023 C-USA Basketball Tournament, 3/8-11

Let’s give it up for Frisco Beach

Frisco breakfast sandwich at Hardee’s much better than the Frisco curtain

It’s nice to have the first round bye but obviously not happy about the early start time the next morning against most likely FAU. Hopefully we can make some noise.

1 Like

Ron should have requested a double elimination layout. More opportunities to finally get a CUSA tourney win.

1 Like

WBB tips off at noon today vs FIU:

4 Likes
1 Like

Go Niners!!!

Expecting the worst hoping for the best.

There’s no way Sanchez can go winless in the cusa tourney in 5 years here.

Hmmmm, that is a legit great prop bet.

Or a trivia question

Year 2, there was no tourney. Year 1, we actually qualified for the tournament after I think 2 straight DNQs and just starting to dig out of a deep hole. Then covid and not being able to recruit in person and no HS games. I don’t think we’ve been favored in any of the games while still trying to build a roster.

Yes it’s frustrating, yes hopefully we win tomorrow (I did see we’re a 1 point underdog currently). But throwing out 5 years isn’t fair.

5 years is fair from an experience point of view. Year 1 is what it is and Year 2 was covid stopped and year 3 was greatly covid impacted, I get that - but that means he had plenty of time with those players going into last year and still shit the bed. No to mention if we just look at his road and neutral court record it isn’t very good.

I hope he proves me wrong - but his track record says we lose.

Hope so too, we need something to energize the fan base and give the players a positive to take into next year to build upon.

4 Likes
1 Like

cMnSiKIM