2023 Conference USA Baseball Tournament

Glad to know tbis is Woodards first year and that beating UTSA today is our biggest win of the season.

2 Likes

I suggest muting the ESPN broadcast and putting the radio call by Joe Templin on. Much more insight into our program and the game itself.

Paxton Thompson threw 5 shutout innings in relief while the CUSA Pitcher of the Year was getting lit up for 5 Runs.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/ConferenceUSA/status/1661772892219097088?s=20

2 Likes

Maybe the loss yesterday was for the best, given they sent UTSA packing. Omaha

Latech was down 7-1 going into the 9th. They’ve scored 5 with no outs so far. 7-6 now.

EDIT:

MTSU hangs on to win. They stay in the winners bracket. WE play LaTECH again tomorrow in an elimination game.

Higher seeds now 0-4 on our side of the bracket.
I think we have more of a chance than if Tech had won.

Will be sweet to send the Techsters home !

FAU eliminates the host Rice. DBU-WKU coming up in a winners bracket game.

In the AAC, 8 seed USF & 7 seed Tulane are sitting in the winners bracket. Wichita State & Cincy eliminated.

Been quite a year for Tulane athletics

GAME DAY!!! Let’s extend our run!

1 Like

I’m guessing we will be going with Kramer today. Lots of experience on the mound and LaTech hasn’t faced him this season. He was working more mid-week games at that point in the season. Pitched gems against SC and CCU this season. We fared well against any of their starters in the regular season. We got to their ace on Wednesday too. They also threw 6 guys yesterday. We should be able to continue putting up runs.

Just need to prevent the big innings from them offensively. As far as our bullpen, I’d say the only arms that are NOT available today would be Hudepohl, Thompson, and Hansen.

4 Likes

3 Likes

I can’t get the radio feed to work, is it working for anyone else? I’m already sick of these ESPN guys.

clt says Cam does it again!

1 Like

Happy Gilmore Beer GIF

My exact words as Cam was fouling off that series of pitches: “Just throw him ball 4. you’re playing with fire.” Glad they coudn’t hear me! Cam’s on fire.

1 Like

Radio feed not working here. Fuck CUSA.
Currently enjoying the sound of silence.