2023 Football Recruiting Thread

Poggi isn’t kidding about our defense. It’s getting ridiculous.

5 Likes

Awesome defense is coming. Fresh talented guys relentlessly terrorizing the AAC-its coming from Charlotte 49ers this fall!

6 Likes

Its a lot more fun to look at our future schedules every time we get a new commit. This is wild.

3 Likes

Honestly, might be worth throwing a small sum of money on us to win the aac. Unlikely we win of course, but the odds for us to win have to be awful. We are going to have a very different team next year with lots of FBS level bodies that we haven’t had in the past.

2 Likes

Some people are not doing a very good job in ranking of teams. There is no way we can be dismissed with all of the new quality players coming into our program. Can’t wait to shock AAC.

It is very exciting, especially given the Charlotte 49ers Football Coaches are just getting started. Then, when I consider the apparent talent of those 49ers Football Coaches, I am pumped

1 Like

I don’t mind us being the underdog. It’s staying the underdog I have problems with. Our guys have done nothing yet but wear green, show up for work and create some excitement, all of which I am grateful for!

On3 article said he has up to 3 years remaining.

2 Likes

Article NN cited.

1 Like

I just checked XBet’s site, we have the highest odds to win National Championship next year at +300000 than any other team. We are in a group of 15 at that odds. A $1 bet on us will give you $3000. I would say we will be underdogs all next year, which is fine. They don’t have Conf odds yet. I will place a bet on whatever our over under wins next year line is :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nicolas Cage Ok GIF

2 Likes

Damn these kids should have fresh legs not getting any PT. A d1 developed body with the energy of a freshman? I hope Biff hits big.

homer simpson episode 3 GIF

I mean, Huggins didnt play a lot but guys like okie did. Seems like sort of a backhanded compliment

Nope, not back handed. From my quick look doesn’t appear he’s gotten a lot of PT in his college career compared to his age. I could be wrong.

I feel pretty good about getting a 6’4” 285 lb defensive tackle transfer from Purdue. It looks like he may have been moved from defensive end to defensive tackle after getting some short playing time as a Freshman. It could be moving to DT might have given him a better chance at playing time. Dunno. Let’s hope the big guy has something to prove and play angry as a Niner.

The Michigan transfer is really intriguing. He seems to have rare size and ability. He kind of reminds me of a leaner Larry, given that he was pretty new to football.

We really needed to stack defensive depth and we appear to be settling up some fierce defensive competition to determine who will start. Even so, if we can have big talented guys getting quality playing time off the bench, it should help our defense to physically beat up the opponents offense

clt says hammer the over on our win total as soon as you can get it

WOW The whole gang is getting back together. Lets Go!!!

2 Likes

Not new news, but I am excited to see this kind of athlete at LB! Looks like he has been growing well!

3 Likes
1 Like
4 Likes