2023 Softball 🥎

1 Like
5 Likes

Not looking very good for the NINERS at the top of the 3rd being down 9-0 to Houston.

Can’t believe a pitching change hasn’t been made

I guess coach sees this game as a lost cause and is saving pitching for the rest of the tournament. Otherwise, no explanation.

1 Like

I understand that now but don’t understand making a pitching change in either the 1st or 2nd inning. Now it makes little difference and can see saving the pitching for the rest of the weekend

…and just like that new pitcher for the 4th inning.

Lost 11-3

No video feed against ASU. Naturally. Technical difficulties.

Huge 2nd inning for the ladies putting up 6 runs against a very strong Arizona State

1 Like

All unearned, but they count. ASU shortstop with a two error inning.

Well, hell I guess it wasn’t a huge inning since the runs were unearned

1 Like

It was a huge inning. The runs and 3 more in the third were unearned. ASU shortstop having a nightmare game with 3 errors and a strike out at the plate. 9-2 after 3 innings.

Edit: 11-5 final. Even if ASU helped us out, the win looks good on the record. :grinning:

2 Likes

I guess it is hard to get excited about since all of the Ladies 11 runs were unearned but they beat #23 Arizona 11-5. Great job and very outstanding win!

Good teams take care of opposing teams mistakes.

Some special guests cheering on the Niners in Tempe last night.

https://twitter.com/diamond9errpt/status/1631857926443769857?s=46&t=yxzaEd-PudIwby_dAuBVuA

3 Likes

They made mistakes and we took advantage of them without making mistakes of our own. That’s pretty exciting if you ask me. :joy:

2 Likes

Softball loses to Washington 10-0 in five innings. Overmatched, I guess.
Play against Grand Canyon University later today. GCU has only lost one game as of yesterday.
They also must have a beautiful campus.

Just an ugly day to be a Niner

Lost to New Mexico 7-6 in the bottom of 7th. The bleeding continues. No relief since #6 Duke is up next.

3 Likes