2024 Baseball - Week 10: at Clemson (ACCNx/ESPN+); Memphis (ESPN+)

Big mid-week at Clemson, then the schedule lightens up a little bit.

4 Likes

It looks like Langhorne is going to get the ball today at Clemson. He took a big step last week vs A&T. Let’s hope that continues.

5 Likes

2 home runs good guys 2 nd inning

1 Like

Errors continue to cost this team dearly. 4 so far today. We in particular, need a better glove at first. That position is literally costing us runs.

If we could just handle the basics, we would have has a big one today.
We neesmd to sack up and reel off about 12 in a row now.

2 Likes

Yeah we are really missing those glue guys we have had in recent years…like Dragum, Furman, etc…and of course the bats of Cam, Jake, Will, etc.

1 Like

Agree. Just too many mistakes. Hansen had a good night on the mound tonight after closing out ECU on Sunday. We made Clemson earn it.

Hansen’s good outing after Adam Stantons Sunday are a step in the right direction.

Anyone know who the Niner fan was that got hit with the line drive foul ball ?

I think they were Clemson folks. It was two ladies. The ball hit the first one in the chest and ricocheted to hit the second in the eye. Clemson really needs to extend their netting farther down both lines. It’s not like they don’t have the money.

Ok…I thought the announcers said the Charlotte crowd.
Certainly wasnt rhe only thing they got wrong !

Rough start, but pretty good all around effort from the 3rd inning on… .although Rossi looked a little shaky in the 9th. Niners win 6-4.

2 Likes

Almost gave that one away in the 9th. Rossi has not been able to find the strike zone lately. He walked three in the 9th and had a wild pitch.

Much better baseball all around. Clutch hitting, better D, servicable pitching.
First of the 12 game winning streak !
Tony is gonna give me a alcer…but good save !

2 Likes

Two Nine innings games today. 2 PM

2 Likes

Game one. Pitching is sub optimal for sure. Down 9-4 in the 6th.

Damn! I just turned game back on and we hit 3 straight HRs in about 3 min to win it! Wow!

6 Likes

That was a wild ball game. 17 hits, 5 being home runs by the good guys. Final score 12-11

4 Likes

Do the teams turn into pumpkins at midnight?

8 Likes

That was epic!!!

1 Like