2024 Baseball - Week 12: at UNC CHeat (ACCN); vs Rice

2 Likes
1 Like

Have we announced a starter ?

Does it really matter? Our pitching is not good from top to bottom. Weren’t we picked to finish 2nd this year or was that just a stupid dream?

The game notes list Cam Hansen as the probable starter.

Yes, we were.

Sigh… 0-2 already.

1 Like

Cam Hansen has had a terrible time of it this year. He really needed to be a workhorse in the heart of the rotation.

You gotta love the mighty ACC not having broadcasters at the ball park. This is basically Mystery Science Theater 3000. I’m listening to Joe Templin.

Nice of us to drive all that way to throw BP in Chapel Hill tonight.

Another garbage start. This team is just awful. Not JUST the pitching, our infielders are the worst i can remember us having…going back 15+ years.

Our 2B guy is working a mock turtleneck like it’s 1988.

Grand slam … 2nd year in a row.

Now down 0-8. Still the 1st inning.

Does college have a mercy rule?

1 Like

Absolutely pathetic

I love you guys.

I’d offer you some examples of worse teams from the last 15 years, but I’m not into it.

I hate CHeat.

2 Likes

Whatever you say. I may not be as close to the team as you but ive watched them all pretty closely since atleast 05 or 06, and from a distance for years before that…prime example, 2 infield throwing errors already and we are only in the 3rd inning.

Yes, but that doesn’t…oh hell, whatever.

I get it… …youre close to these guys,but it doesn’t change their performance. This team is subpar in every facet. Several of our BP guys literally seem to throw more pitches in the dirt or into the batter than they do the strike zone.

Yes, we were picked to finish 2nd. We are currently tied for 3rd.