2024 Baseball- Week 4: WCU (ESPN+); Maryland (ESPN+)

4 home games this week.

4 Likes

Chase Carson is the projected starter vs WCU.

1 Like

Still early with RPI but we are currently at 60 with SOS 18.

RPI was in the 20’s after Friday’s win.

Freakin’ ODU.

Yeah. Mised opportunity. The pitching performed well enough to win the series of not sweep. The offense has got to produce. If they can get a late lead, Rossi is not going to let them have it back.

https://twitter.com/CharlotteBSB/status/1765033172545216573?t=6TirQPieb6hUAQXaUG66fA&s=19

1 Like

Why is this game not listed on the ESPN site in their NCAA baseball scores? WHY? WHY? WHY??

Ive noticed the same thing during many of our baseball games this season.

Men win 5-2 over WCU

2 Likes

I think I may have found the pattern. It only shows the power 5 schools and ranked teams. So unless we’re playing a ranked team or power 5 team we won’t show up in it. Same for softball.

2 Likes

Pitching was strong again. Tony Rossi is worth the price of admission.

8 Likes

I know I got my mony’s worth! :grinning:

Trey Baker was strong as well !
9 K’s in 4 1/3 innings !

6 Likes

Trey Baker deserves to start on weekends.

1 Like

Saturday’s weather not looking great. Would have to imagine that there’s a good chance of a double header this weekend.

Looking at Maryland’s results so far. They have a good road series win at Georgia Southern and a good win over Pitt.

1 Like

Side Note: If you listened to our last softball podcast you heard us discuss Motor Preference with Associate HC Katie Browder and she mentioned Maryland’s coach.

Maryland’s baseball HC is the CEO and Founder of Motor Preference Experts. Its a very interesting subject if you want to jump into that rabbit hole.

1 Like

Thanks for that link. Interesting subject.

1 Like

Lost to VCU and Eli Weisner homered.

2 Likes

Ryan Degges, AJ Wilson, & Tony Rossi mentioned in this week’s “The Scouting Trail.”

2 Likes