2024 College Basketball Portal

I was hoping Dishon would not Transfer, but he was the most likely to transfer of the Top 4.

More Reiber next year?

2 Likes

He did try to transfer when Sanchez left but failed medical. Doesnā€™t surprise me.

DJ was a big part of our success this year. At times when he played his best he looked like he could play for anybody. Reminded me of Bacot at UNC. Last couple of weeks his production and drive wasnā€™t there. Maybe already had an offer on the table. Hate it the way college athletics is going.

2 Likes

My thoughts exactly. Last 6 games or so thought Chemistry was off. Maybe the word was out. Would make sense with his lack of shots in last 2 games.

1 Like

This isnā€™t college athletics, itā€™s just another professional league where the fans are asked to pay up for players. At some point - I think - people are going to get tired of seeing young adults demand all of this money, especially if they half ass the effort. Everybody wants to get paid but nobody wants to compete.

6 Likes

Think it is time for contracts. You want get paid like a big boy, then you sign contracts like the big boys

3 Likes

Iā€™ll contribute the same that I do for professional sports athletes which is nothing to direct salaries. I may buy tickets if you donā€™t suck, and I donā€™t have anything better to do. However, most times Iā€™ll just watch on TV.

1 Like

Yeah thatā€™s just about where I am.

2 Likes

Iā€™m with you. Iā€™ll buy football season tix, buy overpriced shirts and hats and buy overpriced booze but I ainā€™t donating a dime. If I donate my money itā€™ll be to Makea Wish, St Jude or the Shriners. My bucks ainā€™t going to college sports of any type

2 Likes

From what Iā€™ve read and heard coaches say in interviews, contracts seem pretty likely in the no too distant future.

1 Like
1 Like

How did a 6ā€™9" kid with those skills not see the floor??? Injured?

1 Like

I think he did have injuries. His practice film looks good, fwiw

Scares me every time I see a new post on this topic, just think that we are losing someone else.

Give it timeā€¦.

1 Like

Rough one for Wichita State

From Charlotte and Fearne follows himā€¦ :thinking:

7 Likes

Listed with this kid.