2024 College Football šŸˆ

Would this be because of the portal losses teams can expect?

Something to think about, when FSU is spending that much money to reduce capacity, but increase amenities.

What are the sight lines on the suites at field level. How will you be able to see because of the sidelines and players??

2 Likes

which is why I will remain a strong supporter of a roof design even though the more hardcore fans dont like the idea

1 Like

Asimo, I fully agree with you.

clt says that is a comical redesign. you donā€™t want seats that low to watch football

1 Like

Itā€™s not for watching the game. Itā€™s for hobnobbing with the rich and famous. Itā€™s about the big dollars.

clt says letā€™s see what uga does as opposed to UNC CHeat

Oh No Football GIF by Nickelodeon

Seeing us so many spots behind ECUā€¦

2 Likes

Any ranking that has Texas State 4thā€¦I canā€™t take it seriously. A program with potential, for sureā€¦but 4th?? Ahead of Appy??

3 Likes

Really liked him here and would want to root for himā€¦but anywhere except MTSU!!

There is no doubt that Williams would have played a lot last year for us and would have been our #1 at some point if he had just stayed the course. Now he is back in CUSA with a middle tier team. The portal giveth and the portal taketh away.

Well, itā€™s inevitable now. Just wait til marijuana is rescheduled and commercially distributed. Weā€™re going to see the North Texas Mean Green against the Tulane Green Wave in the Snoop Dogg Weed Bowl Presented By Chronic Blunts.

1 Like