2026 49er Football Week 1 - Game #1 vs The Citadel - 9/5 3:30PM ESPN+

1 Like

Link :down_arrow:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YDLu-w9TWhmMczt_qUeEFW37P9_9urip/view?usp=drive_link

A.I. generated Citadel Scouting Report

1 Like


FWIW: The spread opened at -10.5 (should have hammered it), and has since grown to -15.5. It will be interesting to see the movement over the next two weeks. Camps over, the season is getting close!

3 Likes

Paying the Bulldogs $305K, who are also getting $600K from Texas A&M.

https://x.com/Carolina_Clash/status/2090825137696153635

https://x.com/srfootballshow/status/2092264986131218905?s=20

https://x.com/CitadelFootball/status/2092658338979090540?s=20

Gotta admit, that’s pretty clean.

7 Likes

They’re going to be glad they’ll be wearing white because the weather forecast for game day is a high temp of 96 and mostly sunny. :hot_face:

clt bets we will be wearing green then

1 Like

https://x.com/PeteThamel/status/2093283459091370301?s=20

https://x.com/Hunter_Bailey45/status/2093295811580883341?s=20

8 Likes

Chris Reynolds was asked about Gonzalez on Hwy 49 pod. Said he hasn’t seen him play enough to comment on his play style or technique, but heard he has “moxy” and has heard good things from our practices. I am not sure but I thought I detected a hint of “I think I’m going to wait and see if this guy can prove it before I endorse him”. Did say he was a very vocal leader though.

1 Like

https://x.com/cltmineshaft/status/2093338123941851630?s=20

I like what I hear. Sounds like he’s in command.

7 Likes

https://x.com/Hunter_Bailey45/status/2093334189613482104?s=20

https://x.com/PeteThamel/status/2093313979510604061?s=20

1 Like

https://x.com/Charlotte49ers/status/2093368007464788378?s=20

4 Likes

https://x.com/Charlotte49ers/status/2093685095894773975

https://x.com/CharlotteFTBL/status/2093717894974615762

2 Likes

2 Likes

The Citadel is not looking particularly good against Wofford today. Can’t wait for our game next week.

1 Like

https://x.com/CitadelFootball/status/2093864314981453845

1 Like

We need to win by at least this margin.

7 Likes